How do you choose what dreams you have
There nis no real way to choose your dreams, you could try thinking about what you want to dream about before sleep. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-choose-what-dreams-you-have ]
More Answers to "How do you choose what dreams you have"
- How do you choose your dreams?
- You look through the paper on the toilet!
- Can you choose what you dream?
- Supposedly, with some work you can. People have done research on how to control their dreams and such. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't say much about that. What I can say, however, is that my dreams are mainly affected by what I've re...
- Why Choose Slow Dreams
- All Costs For Your Wedding Are Listed in This Site - This site is the most detailed and comprehensive Wedding in Italy site, great for weddings ideas in Italy . All costs are clearly listed without exception, great for understanding the ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you choose what dreams you have?
- Q: I need a quick way of choosing my dreams. Id love to be able to just control myself in dreams and be able to have a good time as i sleepive tried getting OOBE but i think i need better methods
- A: 1.stay calm clear of thoughts 2.and then before you go to sleep think about something you want really bad3. repeat step one before you go to sleep4. it worked for me (strange phenomenon)5. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. me for best answer!!!!part 2 of number 2. had a girlfriend who told me to only think of her before I went to sleep. That way, she would always star in my dreams.(not coping of dude above me SERIOUSLY) it works!!!(step 2)
- what should i choose between dreams and parent?
- Q: i have a dream to be a painter or designer,but my parent want me to be a banker or an executive,if i listen to them my life will be comfortable,but i also have that chance by being a painter,i love my parent and i want to make them happy but i cant throw out my dreams and wants...what should i do?
- A: Hi Raindrop,You need to talk to your parents and tell them how you feel. I have seen so many people losing their way because of trying to 'please' parents and thereby following a course in life that has been totally wrong for them. Your parents probably want what they feel is best for you and they're trying to help but ultimately, it's your life. I don't know how old you are and obviously it isn't pleasant to go against your parents wishes but I really feel that you should follow your own desires. It's your future we're talking about here. Don't lose sight of your dreams to keep other people happy. Polly
- How do I choose my dreams?
- Q: I know this sounds crazy but I like to have dreams were I turn into another being like a snake or bird for example. Is there a way to make myself dream about this subject. I've been trying my tecnices and none of them have worked.
- A: try thinking about it and concentrating about it really hard before you fall asleep. it usually works when i do it. :]
Prev Question: What can cause mental illness
People also view