How do I straighten my life out
The first step is to determine what is wrong with it. Then, use others experiences to show the best way to deal with each thing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-straighten-my-life-out ]
More Answers to "How do I straighten my life out"
- How do I straighten out my life?
- People tend to answer the easy way and say "seek god" or something in that sense. All i know about you is that you're 29, you have a daughter, and that you are having problems at the moment. Unfortunately I'm not sure what to do b...
- Will my daughter ever straighten her life out and lead a producti...?
- From what I can see she is easily influenced by a brown haired man and this person brings out the worst in her. She seems to be a fool when it comes to him and she turns a blind eye to logic. She has a lot of emotional problems. She is deep...
- So can it help to create a more harmonious and effective life ove...?
- The Bible and prayer have been given to us to bring us into relationship with God, the most powerful and loving being who ever lived. The Bible tells us that God definitely wants us to prosper and have healthy relationships and that He has ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can iI earn $5000 in 2 months to straighten out my life?
- Q: I,m 31 single with my own apt. but electricity off due to bills too high. 1 son 9 who does not live with me . nonfelon ,currently working overnight office work. open to segestions or qustions?
- A: Do you have a hobby that is sell-able?
- What actions can a person take to straighten out their life?
- Q: I have a close friend that has been out of control emotionally and behaviorally for a long time. This person wants to change, where should he start? Can anyone that has turned their life around offer any advice?
- A: If this person has a alcohol or substance abuse, you can point them towards AA or NA. In addition, you can point this person toward church. Most pastors will counsel people to help them find a way to straighten out their lives. God bless.
- want to straighten my life out?
- Q: im a 17 year old male. Yesterday I got dangerously intoxicated and drunk and almost died of alcohol poisioning at the emergency room. I almost drank two bottles of red wine. Bottom line I am an alcoholic and I need help, I struggle with depression and bipolar disorder as well. I just want help, and I don't know the right way to ask for it. I have upset my family and a lot of people that care for me. I feel like a P.O.S. Is there anyone out there that can give me directions to a good life?
- A: change your circle of friends to a group that does not drink. you will find new activities within that circle that will help with your desire to drink. aa will also help. you can also look up or ask around for the name and address of the place that does the alcohol awareness classes for dui offenders. most all will have a group for under age drinkers trying to stay on the straight and narrow. good luck i wish you the best
Prev Question: Are you a potential serial killer
People also view