How do I manage stress
First remove or stop doing things that are stressful. Then find something that relaxes you and do it. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-manage-stress ]
More Answers to "How do I manage stress"
- Stress happens. There's no way to avoid it, but there are healthy ways to manage stress that can help you to feel better physically, mentally, and emotionally. Here, I give you the 10 ways that...
- Eat healthy, exercise 1 hr a day, relax during the day, read, have a pet.
- It doesn't take long to exhaust yourself when you're a caregiver, because care giving isn't the type of job that you go to from 9:00 until 5:00, and then leave your work behind for another day when you head home at the end of your shift. Ca...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did you manage your stress while applying to colleges?
- Q: I'm in the process of applying to colleges right now. And I'm STRESSED!!!! SAT, applications, application essays, letters of recommendations, paying for college, etc. I'm very nervous that I won't get into a good college my GPA is very high but SAT's are low. How did you manage stress? Any tips? Anyone to rely on?
- A: try weed... lol just kidding... its a hard process! try re-using application essays or at least try to keep to the same general topic... don't get to many letters of recommendations, after awhile they don't really mean to much, usually 2 is a good number...good luck on paying for college, i still haven't figured that one out yet and im graduating next year...your SAT's aren't everything! if you are a well rounded individual then they are not the most important figure unless you completely bombed them which im sure you haven't or you are applying to Harvard seriously, just calm down and have a good time, this is going to be one of your best years...
- Looking for suggestions to manage work related stress?
- Q: I was wondering what methods that people have used to manage stress especially if none are offered by employers.
- A: Hello David, whatever you do please don't ignore it. I also had no help from my employer and struggled on, in the end I had to seek medical help and was off work ill for three months, it took a further two months for me to feel completely myself again. Look after your health David as stress left me with angina, and at the end of the day work carries on regardless of if you are there, or not. Take care please.
- What is the relation between your physical fitness and how you manage stress?
- Q: How does your physical fitness level determine how well you manage stress?Preferably in detail with links to support.
- A: The two go hand in hand.Your body will effectively suffer for your mental stress, as when you stress you release cortisone, which depletes muscle and fitness gains.However, fitter people are usually calmer (not always) and have better circulation, allowing them to process the stress and its physical effects.
Prev Question: How can i tell if i am possessed
People also view