Does it always get worse before it gets better
It really does feel that way. But the way to prevent that from happening is to adapt a personality trait of apathy! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-it-always-get-worse-before-it-gets-better ]
More Answers to "Does it always get worse before it gets better"
- Does it always have to be worse before it gets better??
- No. Illness can be very severe, uncomfortable, sometimes even destructive . When one is talking of chronic long-term pathology. why should one suffer more? The aim of homeopathy is to alleviate suffering not complicate it. Sometimes thing...
- Do things always get worse before they get any better??
- in the end, everything will be ok, if its not ok, its not the end.
- How come colds and sore throats always get worse before they get ...?
- It takes a bit of time for the body to muster the defences. For example, the immune system may create killer T cells (a type of white blood cell) that can recognize and kill the invading microorganism. Also, the immune system produces antib...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does it always get worse before it gets better?
- A: when it comes to something worth while, yeah mostlyi tend to think of it as earning the good result by going through the cr@p, if you get it too easy you lose it just as easy, if you really had to earn something it makes it that much more valubale when you finnally get there,
- Do things always get worse before they get any better?
- Q: I believe there are things, like habits or attitudes for instance, that become part of our normal living. We might learn to live with them somewhat comfortably. Then any effort to improve on the situation might works only to make things even worse. The commonest of the examples is if I learn to live unhappily for too long than it is possible that any deliberate effort to make myself happier would cause even more unhappiness. Thanks for your kind thoughts!
- A: Well.... experience and desire have nothing to do with it...if you want something positively happen to you.,..You must have the skill to do it....try to learn to have the skill first...LEARN and you are not learning, dude.
- how come colds and sore throats always get worse before they get better?
- Q: it seems like when you feel it starting, you should be able to nip it in the bud somehowi know there's zicam but that stuff taxes my system pretty hard usually
- A: It takes a bit of time for the body to muster the defences.For example, the immune system may create killer T cells (a type of white blood cell) that can recognize and kill the invading microorganism. Also, the immune system produces antibodies that are specific to the invading microorganism. Antibodies attach to and immobilize microorganisms—killing them outright or helping the neutrophils target and kill them.Body temperature increases as a protective response to infection and injury. The elevated body temperature (fever) enhances the body's defense mechanisms, although it can cause discomfort. All of this makes us feel lethargic unwell, generally 'down'.
Prev Question: How do you manipulate your dreams
People also view