Do some dreams come true in reality
It is possible for the occasional dream to come true. I personally have had a number of them come true. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-some-dreams-come-true-in-reality ]
More Answers to "Do some dreams come true in reality"
- Do reality dreams come true?
- Just curious if dreams that seem incredibly real can arrive true? And no im not talking about winning the lottery or dating megan fox or out of this world dreams like that. I had a dream I was in the process of purchasing a dirt bike which...
- How to Make Your Dreams Come True - 6 Ways to Make Your Dreams In...?
- Whether you are dreaming about writing a book, or traveling to Africa, or dreaming about something for the community - I am sure you enjoy thinking about it. We all enjoy thinking about our aspirations and desires, and of course, we all h...
- What is 'Born Slippy' - a dream? A dream come true? Or is it your...?
- In the simplest form, it's me walking through the streets of Soho trying to get back home to Romford in Essex. I was referring to myself reduced to a piece of meat, due to the fact that I'd drunk too much. The bigger story is that I'm fasci...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Surreality? The place where dreams come true! daydream, reality, dream or nightmare?
- Q: Virtual reality, coming to life , would this be surreality. Do you think it is possible?could eighty one volunteer actors, build a virtual corporation as a theater group, dress in chess piece outfits, and as the board of directors and ceo of the corporation, cause the corporation to come to life, as a surreal effect?Could i dream myself into a computer business? is it possible to predict the future! can i learn to see time, if i colorcode my input system, from light , and/or the absence thereof?Great responses so far. All show you to be thinking. feel free to answer as long as you want.
- A: 1. Yes, it contradicts "reality", as man knows it2. Yes, "reality" and the laws of the universe can most likely be seen as objective (perhaps we can do things like communicate telepathically aka remote viewing via the Russians; our bodies simply jack some of our senses, therefore stopping us from experiencing these things). How can you know that what you see is real? Is gravity really reality (science is accurate and logical, it can be trusted, but what aboot things it hasn't explained....)? Are we really trapped, like in a Matrix? And how could we figure this out?3. No, they are merely actors, a part of mankind, they'd merely simulate it with acting4. You could experience it in your dreams and it can seem very realistic (maybe there's some pseudo-philosophical way to achieve this, but most likely not), but no, you'd need hard work to achieve that dream5. Very likely it isn't possible (a VERY unlikely probability, but there is a sliver of possibility)6. You could see time if humanity weren't limited in how can experience the four dimensions, possibly. However, color-coding the mind and ridding yourself of light is probably an ineffective way to try to do this................interesting questions, fun to answer.
- Dreams Come true in Reality Shows ??
- Q: Many reality shows have brought the ideas that it is not that difficult to make your dreams come true. Broken houses are fixed, wedding ceremony and honey moon, money and money and more money is given out to people for very little efforts. Meanwhile, life has been very difficult for so many people. They don't have enough money to live a decent life: they live in simple huts, their children drop out of school, undernourished meals are skipped for the lack of money. What do you think about the contradictoray situations? How you can change the situations?
- A: Reality TV...No such thing they get people off the streets, out them into unreal situations...they then become "celebs' I love the "Biggest Loser"...I already know in advance that the biggest loser is the person that stays home to watch it, the same applies to all reality TV....to change it dont watch it
- Dreams and Reality how do dreams come true?
- Q: When i was younger,i had several dreams that came true. The first seemed to sort of combine with the other dream and take over. I was riding my bike to a friends house and i went over the rail road tracks that separated parts of the town.As i went over,i lost control of the bike and fell off and hit my head.Nothing serious, but it shook me to the point that i woke up. Around a month later, i was going with my friend to the grocery store close to his house and when we went over the rail road tracks,my chain broke and i fell at almost the exact same spot and with the same details that had been in my dream (my friend was out of sight so everything looked the same) .I've never really understood why it happened or what it means when it happens. Is this unusual? or are premonitions something that happen all the time and we just don't remember most of them before waking? This is something that has stayed with me for over 15 years and probably will for years to come.
- A: i think,that you my ride over those tracks all the time.your brain was telling you to be care-full,and your mother tolled you too.she may have said something like you may fall and bust your head.so one knight you had a dream like that.and it just happened that the chain broke in that spot.
Prev Question: What do you do if you get scared half to death twice
People also view