Why do menstrual cycles hurt
Some women can experience painful periods, including severe cramps. OTC pain medicines, such as ibuprofen, can help. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-menstrual-cycles-hurt ]
More Answers to "Why do menstrual cycles hurt"
- Why do menstrual cycles hurt
- Some women can experience painful periods, including severe cramps. OTC pain medicines, such as ibuprofen, can help. ChaCha!
- Can becoming vegetarian hurt your menstrual cycle?
- It should't effect anything with your period or your life. Congrats on helping animals and doing better things for your body. :]
- Will working in a garden during my menstrual cycle hurt anything??
- Perhaps your mother meant the extra squatting and kneeling that you do in gardens could overwork your body. Most women already have back pain and bad cramps, and the extra stress COULD make that worse. Though if you're doing simple things I...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why do women's breast/nipples hurt during their menstrual cycle?
- A: Hormonal surges during certain times in your menstrual cycle cause breast tenderness and sensitivity. Taking oral birth control can make this worse. It's painful, but normal.
- Why do my boobs hurt when I'm not ovulating, and I'm not having my menstrual cycle?
- Q: It's that nipple area tenderness that women can get sometimes... I rarely get it, and it's not during the ovulation and menstrual time ... any ideas??
- A: If you have small breasts, that may be why they hurt. Women with smaller breasts tend to have more pain because of the nerves in them.
- Why does it hurt to go #2 when i have my menstrual cycle??
- A: well, there are a couple of things that can cause this.firstly, your uterus is enlarged and boggy during a period and actually is right next to the rectum. therefore, when you pass stools, you are not only irritating the rectum, but also the uterus. this can cause pain.secondly, there is a condition called endometriosis (basically endometrial tissue which is normally inside the uterus is growing outside it) that makes defecation painful. this is called dyschezia. endometriosis is something that only your doctor can discuss with you and honestly, is diagnosed by laparoscopy only. if you have other symptoms of endometriosis (pelvic pain even before your period, heavy, irregular periods, or problems with infertility), you should go see your MD.
Prev Question: What is the strongest head ache medicine
People also view