When would you have bleeding during an ectopic pregnancy
A:First warning signs of an ectopic pregnancy are often pain or vaginal bleeding.You might feel pain in your pelvis, abdomen. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-would-you-have-bleeding-during-an-ectopic-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "When would you have bleeding during an ectopic pregnancy"
- When u have a tubal pregnancy do u bleed non stop during ur pregn...?
- The type of bleeding may vary. It can be a steady flow or you may only see some spotting. It is usually accompanied with pain.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Bleeding and abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Q: My sister is in her first six weeks of pregnancy, on Sunday she started to get a slight stomach ache and spotting. On monday she went to the doctors, who thinks it could be an ectopic pregnancy but he could not get a scan for her until tomorrow. Today though, the pain is worse and she also has pain in her shoulder and arm, she would like to know how do you tell when it is really bad pain and if she should call an ambulance. Her pain threshold is quite high so she is unsure what to do. She thinks that the bleeding has subsided since yesterday and there was no clotting. I am a bit unsure on what course of action to take next, any advice would be really helpful.Many thanks
- A: An ectopic pregnancy can be a life threatening situation. Why could the doctor not get a scan until tomorrow? Doesn't he even have an ultrasound in his office? Anyway, since the pain is worse, I would not wait until tomorrow. Call the doctor back and say the pain is really really bad and tell about this pain in the arm and shoulder. See what he says. If she feels faint jsut call an ambulance or take her to emergency because if she feels faint it could mean internal bleeding. Personally , I was the victim of a doctor who didn't take me seriously and I nearly died from internal bleeding.This website says shoulder tip pain is typical of ectopic pregnancieshttp://www.ectopic.org.uk/medical_information/symptoms.htmPlease, please , take this seriously. Call the doctor and if he doesn't get you to an emergency unit, just go by yourself.
- What consists of an Ectopic Pregnancy..?
- Q: I was recently pregnant, but had an abortion due to the fact that I was too young (19) to have a child. Now, I'm doing some research on my pregnancy just for the simple fact of motivation to be knowledgeable. A couple things, looking back on it, confuse me. I was pregnant for 3 months before I found out. I had taken numerous pregnancy tests during those 3 months and even went to the OB/GYN for a test; still negative. I finally got a positive result when I took a test after I had light bleeding. I was also getting sharp pains in my abdomen. So hurtful, I had to sit or throw up to stop the pain. I never had morning sickness or anything that would indicate pregnancy besides the missed period and moodiness. When I got my positive result, I got an ultrasound, the Dr. didn't mention any complications. Earlier I stated that I've been doing research, I think I might have had an Ectopic pregnancy. Could that have been the case, even though my Dr. didn't mention anything prior to the abortion..? Can I even have an Ectopic pregnancy for 3 months..? Any (non-judgmental) answers would help. Just want to be knowledgeable. Thank you.If Ectopic pregnancy was not the case, what is the reason for the lapse in the positive result..?P.S- Thank you for the feedback.
- A: Highly unlikely that it was ectopic because:a) the doctor would have said so;b) if you made it to 3 months, your tubes would likely have burst because of the size of the fetus at that time; andc) you would have been in incredible pain with bleeding - enough to make you go to the ER.So I really doubt you had an ectopic pregnancy. Not that it matters now though...
- Could I be having an ectopic pregnancy? or just a wrong date?
- Q: To be honest I cannot remeber for the life of me when my last period was end of May, June July--I think sometime in mid june late june but I'm so irregular I can't say for sure. I had a miscarriage in April, the fifth to be exact and I have had 2 normal periods since...I have been having some mild period cramps but no bleeding, also when I get up I get really dizzy and can't see for a bit. I have enlarged sore boobs, I have to pee ALOT I'm always hungry and Iam so exhausted that I must have a nap during the day. I had a pee test at the docs last thurs and it came back with a faint line but with my dates (I said my last period was end of May, dunno 4 sure) I would be 8 weeks--I went in for an ultrasound just to get things checked out and nothing was in my uterus, it was long and closed. My Doctor said it could be ectopic or that i messed up my dates that im really early--Im screening my HCG but have yet to get results. How soon can you have pregnancy symptoms
- A: It's really possible to have your dates off. I wouldn't suspect a ectopic just yet. Give yourself a few weeks then have another ultrasound. If you got a faint line, you're pregnant...a line is a line!You can start having pregnancy symptoms as soon as the baby implants, which is different for everyone!Oh and people pee more in the beginning because of hormonal changes... then again later from the pressure of the baby!Good luck!
Prev Question: What does it mean if I just get off my period and 2 days later I'm spotting
People also view