Whats the best way to cure a yeast infection
Many OTC drug options available. Natural method vitamin B6 and C supplementation. Wear loose-fitting clothing! ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/whats-the-best-way-to-cure-a-yeast-infection ]
More Answers to "Whats the best way to cure a yeast infection"
- What is the best way to cure a yeast infection'?
- cheap-- monostat supp/cream for 7 days , I know they have 3, but I don't think 3 days is long enough treatment for vaginal infection, costly- MD visit for Rx Diflucan tabs, usually just need couple of tabs if persistent yeast infections, ne...
- How to Prevent Yeast Infections - Best Way to Cure Yeast Infectio...?
- Are you searching for ways on how to prevent yeast infections? Have you spent large amount of money for drugs that at first seem to have cured yeast infections (YI) but later you suffer more pain because of recurring yeast infection? YI i...
- What is the best and most natural way to cure a yeast infection??
- The symptoms (you may not experience all of them): - white cottage cheese-like discharge - some odor - dryness (can cause bleeding) - digestive problems - itchiness - burning urination - painful intercourse - a feeling of just not being "...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats the best way to cure a Yeast Infection.?
- Q: WITH OUT GOING TO A DOCTOR...
- A: I would highly suggest you see a doctor if possible.But, if you can't, the best way to cure a yeast infection is by using an anti-fungal medication such as Monistat. You can find this at any local drug store. Also, eating yogurt can sometimes help (I wouldn't completely rely on this though). Yogurt contains live culture in it which helps balance the "good" bacteria and the "bad" bacteria in the vagina. Good luck!
Prev Question: Is there an OTC remedy for pink eye
People also view