What pill is 149 93
A pill imprinted with 149 93 may be Naproxen; Strength(s) 500 MG. An OTC NSAID, more commonly known by the brand name Aleve as well as other brands and generic names. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-is-149-93 ]
More Answers to "What pill is 149 93"
- What pill has 149 and 93
- Naproxen Strength(s) 500 MG Imprint(s) 149 93 Manufacturer / Distributor Teva Quality Care Prod DRx Nucare Pharm Dispensing Solutions. ChaCha again soon!
- What pill has 149 on one side and 93 on the other?
- I was not able to locate a name and without more information, (color, shape, etc.) I do not feel comfortable giving medical info.
- What kind of pill is a 149 93
- If the pill is pinkish and oblong it is Naproxen 500mg. It is a pill used to treat arthritis. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what kind of pain pill is pink and has 149 on one side and 93 on the other side?
- A: Naproxen 500mg
- i found a pill in my daughters backpack and i wanna know what it is?
- Q: its pink, oval and it has 149 on one side and 93 on the other side. anyone know what it is?
- A: http://www.drugs.com/naproxen.htmlI think that's it. If not just look up pink pill with 149 and 39 on both sides. There were a few inquiries from other people and you could probably find out from those answering them if this isn't right.It doesn't seem like she's using it to get high or something. Maybe she got it from a friend at school for some pain she was having and didn't end up taking it?
- What is this pill called?
- Q: what is this prescribed pill?its a oval shaped and the color is pinkish.one of the sides says '149'and the other says '93'what are the effects/causes?websites?
- A: http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/hp.asp
Prev Question: What is the best way to cure cold sores
People also view