What kind of pill has "44375" on one side and is small, light greenish, and oval shaped
Loperamide is a light green oval pill with 44 375 imprinted on it. Loperamide (Imodium) is an OTC antidiarrheal agent. It works by slowing the movement of bowel contents. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-pill-has-%2244375%22-on-one-side-and-is-small%2C-light-greenish%2C-and-oval-shaped ]
More Answers to "What kind of pill has "44375" on one side and is small, light greenish, and oval shaped"
- What kind of a pill is a v cut 3594 green speckled pill?
- A pill with a V on one side and 3594 on the other is Acetaminophen-hydrocodone bitartrate. The combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
- What kind of pills are these?
- You should never take a pill that you can't identify. The best way to get a positive identification is to take it to a doctor. You can also identify the pill based on size, shape, color, and markings and using a book or website to help narr...
- Will these erection pills help my kind of impotence??
- Sir Maximus erection pills are designed as an erectile dysfunction (ED) solution to treat all forms of weak erection, soft erection, loss of erections due to prescription meds such as anti-depressants, and complete impotence. Containing the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need to know what kind of pill has a 100 on it and is white and round?
- Q: I need to know what kind of pill has the number one hundred on it.Also, It's shape is round and the color is white.
- A: usually one side will say 100 and the otherside will say something else....we're going to have to know what that other side says...then you can use this site: www.drugs.com and click PILL IDENTIFIER or call your local pharmacy and ask to speak with the PHARMACIST
- What kind of pill is white, oval shaped and has a 58 on one side and a 93 on the other?
- Q: What pill looks like this?: Small, Oval shaped, white, and has a 58 on one side and a 93 on the other side?
- A: I searched it in Google and found this: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.drugs.com/images/pills/mtm/Tramadol%252050%2520mg-TEV.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.drugs.com/Tramadol-images.html&usg=___UDC0SH7cBQf_OFy12HGP0uZEaQ=&h=225&w=300&sz=19&hl=en&start=8&um=1&tbnid=Xu7OUEPySwuZRM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtramadol%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DNI believe it's called Tramadol hydrochloride. It's a pain reliever. Here's some more info on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadolhttp://www.medicinenet.com/tramadol/article.htmIf it's important that you know exactly what medication is I would definately suggest calling a local Pharmacy and describing it to them.Hope that helps. =)
- What Kind of pill is little blue and round has A on top and 215 on bottom?
- Q: I found a pill its little light blue and has an A on the top and 215 on the bottom WHat IS IT?
- A: possibly generic OxyContin
Prev Question: What otc pills can you get messed up from
People also view