What is the fastest way to get rid of stomach ulcers
To get rid of ulcers, take medication to reduce the acid in your digestive system, relieve pain and encourage healing.Prilosec OTC [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-get-rid-of-stomach-ulcers ]
More Answers to "What is the fastest way to get rid of stomach ulcers"
- What is the fastest way to get rid of stomach ulcers
- To get rid of ulcers, take medication to reduce the acid in your digestive system, relieve pain and encourage healing.Prilosec OTC
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Stomach Ulcer...what are the fastest ways to get rid of them?
- Q: Yeah I have one because Ive been stressing out a lot.Its REALLY hurting. :( I'm trying not to stress out.Actually, I'm not even sure if its even a stomach ulcer. Ive been hacking and not throwing up but feeling like it! And then I shiver when its actually warm. Even when I have the coldest room in the house and I'm warm, I shiver.I'm also afraid to eat because no matter what i eat, I feel like im gonna puke again. I lost almost 20 pound just in about 2 or 3 months because of it!Could it be something else and not a Stomach Ulcer?
- A: Ulcers are caused by Helicobacter pylori. It can be cured with antibiotics. See your doctor. There can be complications from ulcers so don't put it off too long. The doctor will probably send you to a gastroenterologist. You may get an upper GI scan to pinpoint where the ulcer is. I hope you feel better!
Prev Question: Is there any way to cure tonsillitis at home
People also view