What is the best way to get rid of a really stuffy nose
The most common way to get rid of a stuffy nose is to use an over-the-counter (OTC) decongestant combined with an ...More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-a-really-stuffy-nose ]
More Answers to "What is the best way to get rid of a really stuffy nose"
- What is the best way to get rid of a really stuffy nose
- The most common way to get rid of a stuffy nose is to use an over-the-counter (OTC) decongestant combined with an ...More?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to get rid of a stuffy nose without drugs?
- Q: I have really bad allergies, and I am sooooo hungry, but I can't taste my food! Ug, I hate when this happens. Is there a way to quickly get rid of it?Also, I really need something fast, because I will eat dinner in about 10 minutes and I really want to taste my dinner.
- A: Try buying Vicks VapoRub, it's only temporary but it's AWESOME.
- What's the best and fastest way to get rid of a stuffy nose? (even if it's temporarily)?
- Q: My runny nose is bothering me REALLY bad right now.
- A: inhale steam (don't get burned). eat spicy salsa or other food. take a Sudafed tablet. use nose saline spray like Ocean.
- best way to get rid of a stuffy nose?
- Q: I have been on anti-biotics for two days now (Clarithromycin), I have a throat infection.but my nose is really clogged up, like it's very bad..I am also taking Tylenol cold as well. I can't seem to get it to clear up, I have gone through two boxes of tissues in the past day. I can't stand it any more, I lost so much sleep last night because I couldn't breathe.please help, what is the best way to clear up this stuffy nose? :[
- A: Take a shower, or sniff some steam. It helps. =D
Prev Question: What are some effective menstral cramp relievers
People also view