What is a round pill with 44? MORE
If the pill says "44-403," it's Meclizine, an OTC antihistamine/antiemetic. Happy ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-round-pill-with-44%3F-more ]
More Answers to "What is a round pill with 44? MORE"
- What is the pill that is round and orange and has the numbers 44 ...?
- The Online Pill Identifier could not identify any round orange pills with the imprint 44 & 246. However, an 81 mg pill of aspirin is round and orange with the numbers 44 & 218 on it. ChaCha!
- What is a round white pill 44/148
- This pill is ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG Imprint Code 44 148, white, round, scored More info at http://acetaminophen.drugs.com
- What is the white round pill with 44/104 can you identify this pi...?
- A white round pill imprinted with 44/104 is Acetaminophen. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is a pain reliever and fever reducer.
Prev Question: What is the best way to get rid of hemorrhoids
People also view