What diet pill is good to loose weight
Alli pills are the only OTC diet pills that are approved by the FDA and proven to have some success with weight loss. Thanks for doing the ChaCha with me! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-diet-pill-is-good-to-loose-weight ]
More Answers to "What diet pill is good to loose weight"
- What diet pill is good to loose weight
- Alli pills are the only OTC diet pills that are approved by the FDA and proven to have some success with weight loss. Thanks for doing the ChaCha with me!
- What diet pills worked the best for you to loose weight??
- Are diet pills good to loose weight?
- Diet pills can be a tricky item to use for weight loss. Some only work with dieting and exercise, while others are made to simply burn fat. I would recommend researching the one you want to use before you make a decision.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is a good diet pill that will help me loose weight quickly?
- Q: i need a good diet pill that will help me drop atleast 10 of the stubborn weight..preferably something easy to get, and not ridicusly expensive!
- A: I have been through it all and know what's it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can't be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I've worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can't eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it's good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It's so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I've found a great addition to help any one out, it's a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don't get all crazy on me and say diet pills don't work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn't meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It's an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace.com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it's the best pill I've tried and I've tried cupboards full. Now this doesn't mean you have to follow my foot steps but I've successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.
- i am 5,4,170lbs what is a good diet pill to loose weight?
- A: For you? -Im testing a little something I like to call Cyanide.- think of it like this, when ur dead ur spirit will weigh practically nothing.with my cyanide diet pills you could instantly lose 100% fat. and thats a fact.this diet pill is so great you should be paying me for mentioning it to you.disclaimer: sideeffectsmayincludedeathandallparticipantswaivetherighttosueuponuse.
- what is a good way to loose weight without diet pills?
- A: Losing weight without diet pills is the BEST way to lose weight! Good for you for asking.All you need to do is to take in 500 less net calories per day (and you can do this by either lowering your calories or increasing exercise, or both) to lose 1 lb per week.Start by finding your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) this is the amount of calories you need each day just to "live" Add in a factor for your lifestyle (i.e. multiply the result by 1.2 for a sedentary lifestyle--desk job person like me.) There are websites that will do the full calculation for you so no worries about the math.With the result, you have the amount of calories you need per day. Subtract 500 (or burn 500 calories with activity.) Done!There are also websites that list by your weight, how many calories you burn per hour for various activities. So, it's easy to track your "calories burned" each day.If I feel like I need to boost muscle mass for a specific event (motorcycle racing school is my next "event", but I've also trimmed & buffed up for a high school reunion and for my wedding) I just track calories (both consumed and burned) for a couple of months until I reach my goal. I always add in exercise as I always want to increase lean mass. I don't worry about weight loss--I'm much more concerened about keeping my body fat percentage down and realize that muscle weighs more than fat. So, for me, my weight isn't a good measure of fitness.(See some of my previous answers for additional details.)
Prev Question: What is the average cost to bleach your teeth
People also view