What could be the reason for vaginal bleeding if you are not due for your period
A:Anorexia, stress, a cyst, or any number of things could cause vaginal bleeding.Make an appointment w/ a gynecologist to make sure [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-be-the-reason-for-vaginal-bleeding-if-you-are-not-due-for-your-period ]
More Answers to "What could be the reason for vaginal bleeding if you are not due for your period"
- What could be the reason for vaginal bleeding if you are not due ...?
- Anorexia, stress, a cyst, or any number of things could cause vaginal bleeding.Make an appointment w/ a gynecologist to make sure
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Couple possible pregnancy questions? Pregnant women and moms please respond?
- Q: Back information. Had sex with my ex May 31st. Figured out on an ovulation calculator I would of ovulated about... June 4. Had period like bleeding second to last week of June. Cramping, but no bleeding in July. Waiting to see if August's shows up. The only reason I don't have a pregnancy test yet is because I don't have the money to pay for one, and I'm kind of too scared to tell my mom. (I've been having alot of trouble with my ex, and she already is disappointed in me.)Anyways, symptoms on and off for the last couple of months include:Extremely tiredFrequent urinationHeadachesMoody (movies have been making me cry!)HeartburnConstipatedBoobs have gotten slightly biggerBoobs more veinySore boobs (They randomly start aching on their own)Aerolas darker and biggerMy nipples have been erect alot more (Believe me, its not because I've been around more stimulatiing stuff or anything..)What I think are Montgomery's tuberclesOccasional crampsI've been bloating... I've been losing weight on my hips, but my middle has been growing slightly, but I had figured this was due to myCravings (butter rum muffins and Snickers, yum:) ) which is all I was eating because I wasNauseous and they're the only things I really had any desire to eatHeightened sense of smell (Been noticing smells around the house never noticed before, picking up on scents other people around me don't..)Aversion to food (I have NO desire to eat what were my favorite foods like mozzerella sticks, chicken, etc.)Been noticing alot more vaginal discharge too. No change in anything except amount.Not sure if this would have to do with anything, but happened to lean down from my chair to grab a magazine, and got a pain up my right side. Also was curious about feeling my cervix. So did it, atleast what I thought was cervix. Sort of cylinder, with a small opening on the end, right? Well it was high up, barely could reach it, and the hole on the end felt like it was closed. For moms and pregnant moms:What were your first signs?When did you notice even a small baby bump?Did you check your cervix? What is it supposed to feel like?Any other comments appreciated. :)Please, on smart a** answers.
- A: It sounds like you're pregnant. I had almost all of the same symptoms except I did not start to show at all until I was farther along than you would be now. I would google a free teen clinic in your are and see if you can go get a free pregnancy test. It only take a couple minutes there and you'll know right away if you are or not. It is best to know as soon as possible and not put off finding out so more options are open to you.
Prev Question: What could cause vaginal bleeding besides having a period
People also view