What causes vaginal itch if i don't have an std
A yeast infection is a very common cause of vaginal itch. Discharge is also part of it. Pharmacies sell OTC remedies for it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-vaginal-itch-if-i-don%27t-have-an-std ]
More Answers to "What causes vaginal itch if i don't have an std"
- What causes vaginal itch if i don't have an std
- A yeast infection is a very common cause of vaginal itch. Discharge is also part of it. Pharmacies sell OTC remedies for it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are other causes of vaginal (external) itch?
- Q: I've had this for a number of months. I have been tested for every std under the sun. all came back clear. it's never a yeast infection. I used to only get it for a week after my period, but now it's almost constant. I wear cotton underwear. I switched to organic tampons. I don't use pads. I don't douche. I take acidophilus to help balance flora. I use condoms. No spermicide since I'm allergic to that. I haven't tried using the non-latex kind yet. I'm not sure that would help since the itch usually goes away for a day after having sex. I'm eliminating possible causes of contact dermititis. too soon to tell yet if that could be the cause.I am also on birth control pills (tri-cyclen). my doctor suggested that it could be that as I get older (I'm 29, been on pills for 11 years) my body doesn't tolerated the hormones anymore (I've tried 2 kinds - no change) and that I am having a reaction to my own bodily fluids. has anybody ever heard of this? he wants me off the pill, but I'm weary.
- A: almost every gyn condition causes it
- What could be causing vaginal itch?
- Q: I have vaginal itch but no discharge or odor. I'm 25 and just had a c-section 4 weeks ago if that has anything to do with it. I know I don't have any std's. The only thing I can think of is it has gotten irritated by the maxi pads cuz I always wear tampons but you can for like a month or 2 after you have a baby.Anyone know or can give me any advice.
- A: It could be a topical yeast infection.If it's a topical infection, you can try these two things. I've tired them and they worked for me:1. Put a tsp of apple cider vinegar in a 6-8 ounce glass of water and drink it 2-3 times a day.2. Mix a tsp of Hydrogen Peroxide in a cup of water and pour over the area.
- Do I have an STD or yeast infection?
- Q: I know this is really disgusting, and I should ask my doctor or mom, but I don't have a doctor and I'm not ready to tell my mom about this yet.About 2 months ago, I was with my sister and got really drunk. This guy who was her friend had been hitting on me, and once he realized I was completely wasted, took advantage of me. I'm not 100% sure if he has any STD's but I've heard stories about him, which leads me to believe he might.The syptoms I'm having are:Sulfur smelling urineCloudy UrineUncomfortable urination (not necessarily painful, but it feels like I have to keep pushing after I'm done, or It'll feel like I have to pee a lot, and only a small amount will come out)and most recently (within the last couple of days) EXTREMELY bad vaginal itching (to the point where it causes uncomfortability and irritation)The first 3 symptoms I've had since the morning after the guy had sex with me.I'm really scared and don't know what to do, so any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you so much nikkihow does getting raped make me a whore?
- A: Ordinarily I would say possible UTI, but symptoms for that wouldn't last two months untreated without progressing to a kidney infection or something serious. You'll want to get evaluated for STIs immediately. Contact a doctor or your local health department or Planned Parenthood. You need to seek treatment, as whatever this is will not go away on its own.Also, disregard the misogynistic shaming attempt by the other commenter. He's been reported. You are not to blame for your rape, and never will be. If you feel like you're having problems at all with the psychological aspect of having been sexually assaulted, you will want to seek help for that as well.
Prev Question: What is the best medicine to take for back aches and pains at night
People also view