What causes frequent head aches
The most common cause of frequent headaches is stress and tension. Headache pain can be helped by using OTC medications. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-frequent-head-aches ]
More Answers to "What causes frequent head aches"
- What causes frequent head aches
- The most common cause of frequent headaches is stress and tension. Headache pain can be helped by using OTC medications. ChaCha!
- Do frequent headaches cause memory loss?
- Tension and sinus headaches do not cause memory loss. Migraine without aura has not been shown to have any cause for worry. Migraine with aura does affect portions of the brain, and can change them permanently. They can cause white matter l...
- What causes frequent headaches?
- Frequent headaches could have a number of causes like viruses, bacteria infections, allergies or may indicate a medical condition. Call your doctor to have an exam.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can be the cause of twitching of the head discomfort behind the ear and far more frequent headaches?
- Q: I was in the school musical and I was hit in the head by the corner of a prop table. Instantly I became dizzy but I had to suck it up cause I had to go on stage and dance. Then a couple days later I flew to Minnisota, but on the flight there and back when my ears were popping, it was a very intense pain. Now the pain comes and goes. It feels as if there is a lot of pressure right behind my left ear. It takes a while for the pain to go away. Also my head twitches a lot too, but im not sure if that goes along with it. When I get this pressure behind my ear I get a bad head ache but the weird thing is, is that i rarely got head aches before all of this. I guess the question im trying to ask is if I should be concerned or not. I just dont want to go to the doctor and have them tell me nothing is wrong with me.
- A: Here is my all headache cure solution since I used to suffer from them.1. Make sure to drink plenty of water, especially water like Fiji with a PH of 7.5 and many dissolved solids.2. Take Salt + Potassium. Also make sure you are not depleted of cell salts (can take those too).3. No sodas, No junk food, No candy.4. Check your fingernails, if you have many white spots in means you are zinc deficient. If so take a high quality multi mineral!Look around you....I don't think it's normal that many people have headaches nowadays. Your body should know how to fight it after millions of years evolving. That's why I think it's simply a deficiency of vital nutrients, which we lack in nowadays diet.Good Luck! This worked for me!Oh, I didn't read the message (only the question). Also definatly have yourself checked for an ear infection!Oh man. My bad again. I only read the question. Definatly get yourself checked out. Don't wait! Below poster is 100% right.
- No period negitive test?
- Q: my friends a little more then a week late with her period i went with her today to take a pregnacy test but it turned up negitive. shes felt nausua almost non stop and shes been extremly tired and her breats are very tender. She has frequent head aches and i am wondering wat other reasons could she be having all these symptoms. is there anything that could cause you to miss your period besides stress and pregnancy? What are the chances that she is still indeed pregnant?
- A: i kept getting negative test until i was about 5 weeks late.. so have your friend wait and see what happens. her period may just be a little late, my cousin thought she was pregnant her period was 2wks late.. so right now she just going to have to play the waiting game or go take a blood pregnancy test
- PLEASE HELP! What causes pressure at the base of skull that causes drowsiness, fatigue and mucous drainage?
- Q: For several years now, on almost a daily basis, I will have stiffness in the back of my neck with a lot of pressure at the base of my skull. When this occurs, (mostly noticed during the daytime) I get drowsy extremely sleepy. If I apply pressure to the neck at the base of my skull by massage or by running hot water over the area, it seems to ease up some temporarily but not completely. If I am able to, I will lie down when this happens and attempt to sleep. I sometimes will go right out and other times, I just can't fully fall asleep. Other symptoms during this time will be nervousness or anxious feelings. The sleep is very light when I do go out and I am easily awaken, but when I do wake during this time, I am uncontrollably angry, body is shaking and I am in somewhat in a state of confusion. SOMETHING THAT I ALWAYS NOTICE IS THAT WITH MASSAGE OR WARMTH, I START FEELING SOME SORT OF DRAINAGE OR CONGESTION AT THE BACK OF MY THROAT. This drainage seems to come from my sinus area, but most of the time, I have no other sinus symptoms such as nasal drip. Breathing seems clear through the nose. Another note is that I have severe migraines on a regular basis at least once per week and sometimes are even more frequent. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS? Most people, even physicians look at me funny when I explain these symptoms, but they are always seem to go hand in hand. It's effecting my life in negative ways and I need to figure it out.MY SYMPTOMS: * Pressure at base of skull * Stiffness in neck * Slight Popping Sound or maybe a grinding at spine in upper neck accompanied with a warm burning sensation. * Constant Fatigue * Head Aches of different forms - BURNING WITH SLIGHT PRESSURE at top right of skull or at back right. - DULL ACHING - SOLID THROBBING - SEVERE MIGRAINE * THICK MUCOUS drainage * FATIGUE * SLEEPINESS gradually or even very suddenly at times * NERVOUSNESS * ANXIOUS * SHORT TEMPERED * ANGER * INSOMNIA (night time)
- A: Go and see a real doctor. ASAP (as soon as possible)
People also view