What are triple c's and what do they do to your body
Triple C's are OTC Cough Meds causing:confusion,paranoia,vomiting, abdominal pain,seizures, brain damage, and even death. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-triple-c%27s-and-what-do-they-do-to-your-body ]
More Answers to "What are triple c's and what do they do to your body"
- What does Triple C's do to your body
- Triple C is a slang term for the over-the-counter medication Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold. This medicine can cause hallucinations.
- Do Triple C's do permanent damage to your body?
- It can cause major liver damage, and your stomach to bleed. I've done them a few times, and i too felt tired/weak for a few days after that. When walking downstairs, especially, my knees felt like they were about to give out. I'm not a doct...
- What r triple c's(coricidin cold and cough) long term effects on ...?
- Coricidin Cough and Cold or CCC is a cold medication for people with high blood pressure which contains dextromethorphan or DXM. DXM is the only psychoactive ingredient in CCC. CCC does however contain Chlorpheniramine Maleate as an active ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- triple c's and the "death" feeling?
- Q: im curious to why ccc's make you feel dead. what chemicals interact and what takes place in your body for you to have that feeling? i did them once about a week ago.. 14 with a bowl. and felt like if i fell asleep i was going to die and on top of that i was feeling "dead" anyways. never again. and please save the lectures i appreciate your concern and i learned. its not safe nor am i in any way condoning it.
- A: Triple C is a chemical called DXM (dextromethorphan). It is in a class of drugs known as dissociatives. As the name implies, you become dissociated with your senses. This can cause a dead feeling in the body.If you really want to research it, go this this web page. It's got great info. Hope I helped.http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
- Is it really so wrong?
- Q: Something that's been on my mind lately, what is so wrong with doing drugs in the privacy of your own home, now just hear me out, I work two full time jobs and go to school full time, what is really so wrong with wanting to maybe hit the bong or tripp on some triple c's during the weekend for some R&R. I'm well aware of what each drug does to your body and it's a personal choice just like its anyone's choice to smoke or get wasted partying during the weekend, plus there are products out there that cause just as much damage to the body, as a tripp on triple c's does and more. So my question is how is it wrong to want to feel good about yourself for a little while or just to escape from reality for a short time? I cant think of a reason, I mean you think about it if drugs were legal, we would not need drug dealers, or cartel, etc. I mean in the end we could probably SAVE money, from fighting a losing war on drugs and use it for something more wisely, and we could just have laws with them just like cigarettes and alcohol, and the government would be able to tax them and pull us outta this recession, so I just don't really see how the pros don't out weigh the cons; and just to get this out there, I grew up in a home, with no dad and a high alcoholic mother sprung out on the couch so yes I have see the negative effects of ONE persons actions with drugs, and I did hate drugs for a long time before I saw the positive side of them, and I think its very selfish when parents do that, but once again the government can make laws and regulations for those situations. My main point is here, is that why do hard working Americans that sometime work over 40 hours a week, have to worry about breaking the law to to just enjoy life in the way they want to enjoy it?I don't even do drugs btw, when did I ever say I did; i said I see the positive side of them, but threw friends when I babysit them while they get high, and I also said in the privacy of your own home, if people are going to come to work high or get in a car drunk or high then nothing is going to stop them, weather drugs are legal or not, I'm just pointing out the pro's and and con's and to me the pro's out weigh the con's simply became people are already doing all that stuff you guys mentioned, I'm just saying why can't our government make money to help our nation instead of fight a battle thats been going on since the early 1900's and shows no signs of letting up, plus if you look at the facts, back when the drug war first started, recreational use did start raising by ten fold UNTIL the government started telling people they could not do them, its like one big childish rebellion over the generations, but when you tell someone no what do you think their going to do anyways?
- A: I'm with you on that one. I think everyone should follow their own moral compass as long as they are not hurting others.
- Help, my friend wants to do drugs one more time?
- Q: ok well theres a boy she likes that we have known for a long time and he does drugs, well pot and pills idk. anyway she might spend the night at his house and he is 2 years older than her but thats like her best guy friend, and maybe soon to be boyfriend because we think he likes her actually we know. well he is going to get pills for them when she sleeps over i think its called triple c's? my friend says after this she will never do it again, but she just has been off of doing bad things, i dont want her to start again. and i dont want her to harm her body even though she says its the last time, if they go out she will be around the drugs he does and will prob start! what should i do? give me your advice and i know its her chose and its his choice. but do you think if he really cares he wont let her, and will stop?
- A: not being sarcastic, but you know what the answer is gonna be.S.A.N.E
Prev Question: What not to do during pregnancy
People also view