What are the symptoms for chlamydia for a girl
A:Symptoms of Chlamydial infection in women include intermittent vaginal bleeding/discharge, pain on urination, or abdominal pain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-for-chlamydia-for-a-girl ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms for chlamydia for a girl"
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in girls
- Women who have symptoms of chlamydia might have an abnormal vaginal discharge or a burning sensation when urinating. ChaCha on!
- Is it possible for a girl to be a chlamydia carrier but have no s...?
- Only about 30% of women with chlamydia have symptoms. Symptoms that may occur in women include: * Burning sensation during urination * Painful sexual intercourse * Rectal pain or discharge * Symptoms of PID, salpingitis, liver inflammation ...
- What symptoms do girls get if they have chlamydia?
- Symptoms of chlamydia in women include abnormal vaginal discharge, bleeding between periods, painful periods, stomach pain, fever.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Girl wiz chlamydia for more than 3 years? symptoms, consequences, treatment, dangers, information,STD, STI,sex?
- Q: My girlfriend just got informed that her rx who cheated on her when she was wiz him had chlamydia ever since, and although she wasnt in perfect condition ever since (we thought it was bcos she;s anemic: tummy aches, dizzyness, headaches, sleeping disorder, ...) , we are affraid she was contamined.After 3 years of carrying the disease without knowing or being treated for it...she is 19 now, i know YOUNG, but no rude comments..we all been there... she;s also on the pill for more than a year...can it be cured? consequences? serious danger? costs treatments and procedures?EVERYTHING u know plz..spill it here...i am being checked also..and getting treatment in case since it was only recent with her...but what about her and LONG time with it? plz help..thx..SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY OR U'RE DEAD! ..thx
- A: she is still treatable! but chlamydia going untreated for so long may actually cause infertility, or scarring in the Fallopian tubes causing ectopic pregnancy. just simply go to a clinic they are cheap sometimes they ask for donations, the doc will be able to help you more on the subject i wish you both luck
- im a young girl and have been treated for chlamydia but still have symptoms so i think i may have contracted?
- Q: some other kind of std on top of that =( such as gonnorhea... i have had a test done at the doctors, but havn't seen the answers yet cos im sooo scared and embarrassed, i know i shouldnt be, but i am. I had another test before that, which was my very first pap smear... i couldnt make clear sense of it.. but it did say i had profuse mixed bacteria and i needed to do a urine test. I also recently heard of Pelvic inflammatory disease & think i may have that cos i have pains in my lower back and lower belly & a slight incontinence (i think thats the word)... I am so embarrassed, can any one tell me what to do or help me in any way? My boyfriend wants to have kids in the next year or so, but i dont want to have sex with him in case he catches it =( please help.
- A: Well, it sounds like either you or your boyfriend are sleeping around, contracting diseases, and spreading them. Or you're just passing them back and forth between each other. I'd suggest you stop having sex, especially since you're a "young girl." Way to throw your childhood away. And definitely quit screwing around! Both of you get to the doctor's, get tested, and talk to each other about where you're putting your body parts and what might be on them. Always get any new partner tested for STDs, and always use protection. Unborn children will contract whatever you have.
- How long do you have to have Chlamydia to develop Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
- Q: If a girl has had Chlamydia for almost 2 years without knowing how likely is it that she had PID? What is the girl has no symptoms of PID?
- A: Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the United States, affecting about four million Americans every year. The disease is caused by a bacterium called Chlamydia trachomatis. The following areas in the body can be affected:cervix
Prev Question: What are symptoms of thyroids of the uterus
People also view