What are some signs of having a miscarriage
A:Cramping and vaginal bleeding are the most common signs of a miscarriage. If you are concerned your dr can check hcg levels. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-signs-of-having-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "What are some signs of having a miscarriage"
- First signs of miscarriage One of the first signs of miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. Up to 25 percent of all pregnant women have bleeding at some point in pregnancy, about half of those will have a miscarriage. Bleeding that is a sign of m...
- Vaginal spotting or bleeding is usually the first sign of miscarriage. You may also have abdominal pain, which usually begins MORE
- Spotting-finding spots of blood after urinating. Sometimes bleeding is the first sign of miscarriage. It is important to remember that spotting is common in early pregnancy and may or may not be a sign of a problem with the baby. However, 5...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some signs of a miscarriage?
- Q: Should I also tell my boyfriend if I had one. Signs I am having: Extreeme cramping in the stomach, harsh backaches. When I stood up a while ago, my shorts soiled a large amout.
- A: when there's a large amount of blood is another sign of miscarriage. yes, u should tell him even though it would probably break his heart about ur baby.
- what are some signs of a miscarriage is on its way?
- Q: Okay im not have any pains or bleeding, im currently 7wks and 2 days...but since im a nervous person and always thinking the worst i would like to know what are some signs...just to keep my mind at ease that i am not having one...but i would like to know everyone whos had one...and plz describe how many weeks u were, when did it start, pain,bleeding..etc...thanks...
- A: hey girl...I'm right there with ya. I'm about four weeks along. Just got my positive on Thursday. Went to the doc on Friday because of brown spotting I was having even before I got my positive. They diagnosed me as a threatened abortion. I'm trying to stay positive. My beta was at 67 on Friday and I'm going back tomorrow to see if my levels are progressing. This early on they have to check your beta by drawing blood to know if your pregnancy is progressing. If your levels drop, that means you are losing the baby. You haven't had any bad symptoms though so you have no worries right now sweetie! Just be happy and thankful everything is going smoothly for you and your little peanut!Congrats on your pregnancy...
- what are some bad signs during a pregnancy for a miscarriage?
- Q: my wife is having pains in her stomach and she is saying that she is starting to spotting bleed a little is that a sign of miscarriage
- A: When in doubt, call the OB. Better safe than sorry.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of pcos
People also view