Is there anything you can get for a urinary tract infection over the counter
Cranberry herbal supplements are available OTC and many find they work quickly when an UTI has occurred, however, you should still check with your physician as UTI's can lead to more serious issues if not treated properly. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-anything-you-can-get-for-a-urinary-tract-infection-over-the-counter ]
More Answers to "Is there anything you can get for a urinary tract infection over the counter"
- Is there anything you can get for a urinary tract infection over ...?
- Cranberry herbal supplements are available OTC and many find they work quickly when an UTI has occurred, however, you should still check with your physician as UTI's can lead to more serious issues if not treated properly. ChaCha!
- Can i get over the counter drugs for a urinary tract infection?
- Amerifit Nutrition AZO Standard Urinary Pain Relief - 30 Tabs, Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice too. Hope you feel better
- What can I buy over the counter to get rid of a urinary tract inf...?
- Over-the-counter products for a urinary tract infection include Cystex, AZO, Uristat, cranberry juice and cranberry supplements.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- over the counter UTI meds?
- Q: is there anything you can buy over the counter to help fix a urinary tract infection without having to go to the doctor? i use to get them all the time and havent in a while...and i don't want to go to the doctor and have to pay for it and everything...is there ANYTHING they have now to cure it?
- A: Azo and plenty of water is good, but neither will work if you have an actual unrinary tract infection going on. You really should get an antibiotic.
- What can I do about a Urinary Tract Infection?
- Q: I'm in college, I can't go to the doctor (no health insurance) and my mom would probably yell at me for being irresponsible since I'm living out by myself. So, are there any home remedies that you guys know or anything? I know that it's a UTI since I've had one before (no idea how) and as of now, there's blood in my urine (a lot compared to last time), frequent urges to go to the bathroom, and pain every time I try to go to the bathroom. Is there any other way to get antibiotics like Amoxicillin without a prescription or are there any over-the-counter stuff?
- A: Drink a lot of tea. There are some herbal remedies from UTI, go to local drugstore and they will recommend something. Also, keep warm. However, In most cases it is better to contact doctor, especially if it wont pass.
- HELP -I have a UTI & need a Home remedy or Natural Cure asap- Cant afford to go to the ER or Dr?
- Q: I just used a Home Test strip from AZO and tested positive for UTI(Urinary Tract Infection)I've tried the over the counter AZO cranberry pills countless times and they NEVER work for me - I always end up having to go to the ER & spend tons of money just to get a prescription for an AntiboticI used to get UTI's about 5 times a year but I haven't had one in over 4 years now UNTIL today ! I cant afford to go to the ER or a Doctor cause I have no insurance - so could someone PLEASE help me If anyone knows of a Home remedy or Natural Cure that works or anything I could purchase from a Health food store - like natural herbs or an over the counter supplement - PLEASE let me know I cant find much info online other than a bunch of sites that want you to buy an expensive book that tells you a Natural Cure -well I cant afford that and I dont have a week to wait for it to be shipped to me - LOL - I need to do something NOW - I've heard that blueberries can help - Cranberry juice doesn't work for me - so what else out there could possibly work ?PLEASE HELP Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart
- A: The buchu plant has been used for centuries in Africa as a natural remedy for urinary tract infection.Buchu tea can be made by immersing 2 teaspoons of dried buchu leaves into 18 ounces of boiling water. Let the mixture soak for about 10 minutes then drink.You can read the rest here: http://www.teabenefits.com/herbal-tea-benefits/buchu-tea-benefits.htmlBut please do try to make research first if there are certain contraindications to the buchu as you might be taking medicine that might conflict with the herb.
Prev Question: What is the best over the counter product to help stop snoring
People also view