Is the baby ok I am bleeding
A:Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in the first trimester of pregnancy and may not be a sign of problems. ChaCha with us again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-baby-ok-i-am-bleeding ]
More Answers to "Is the baby ok I am bleeding"
- Is the baby ok I am bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in the first trimester of pregnancy and may not be a sign of problems. ChaCha with us again!
- Will your baby be ok if you are bleeding?
- Depends why you're bleeding. If you pricked your finger or are menstruating I'm sure your baby will be fine. If your throat's been cut then you will die and your child might slowly starve to death. -Geoff
- Should my baby be ok if i havent bleed or had very bad cramps??
- You shouldn't feel worried if you are going to the Doctor and they have not given you anything to worry about. If you are worried and haven't been to a Doctor/Midwife/Health Care provider, then you should go as soon as you can. I personally...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i am 11 weaks pregnant my iron is low i have havy bleeding every weak baby is ok?
- Q: and the dok.. say that i have to stay bedrest she said that it hapens 20% of the weamens in year i am scared very because me bleeding is very havy normal blood its every weak its just one day oll day i sow the baby looks fine i really im scared i have thre kids i had a miscarrige before this one is anyone in my situation ?
- A: It sounds like you are having a miscarriage. Follow your Dr. orders, if you start bleeding heavily(filling more than one pad in an hour) you need to go to the ER. I am sorry for what you are going through.
- I am 23 weeks pregnant and had someone run into my belly really hard,it hurt when it happened. Is the baby ok?
- Q: When it happened it hurt really bad but it does not hurt now and also i have not felt and movement since it happened. There hasn't been cramping or bleeding. Is the baby okay?I was not trying to kill my baby. It happened on accident in a hallway at school.
- A: The baby should be fine. It's very very very protected, but depending on how far you are, you should be feeling movement everyday. I would call your doctor just to make sure that everything's fine.
- I'm 12 weeks pregnant and have experienced bleeding and some clots. Is my baby ok? I can feel the baby move.?
- Q: I found out I was pregnant and was happy because this will be my second pregnancy within 6 years ( my daughter is 5 going on 6). just yesterday i began to spot with little blood clots at 4am...it is still going on today. the bleeding is not heavy like your normal period and i can still feel the baby move. i am going to the MD tomorrow i Just wanted to know if anyone else experience this just like this. please help!went to the doctors and found out that the baby is okay...heard the heart beat and not only was there a heart beat there were two...doctor said as long as the heartbeat is strong the baby is ok. get an ultrasound tomorrow to see if I am having twins
- A: The same thing happened to me with both my pregnancies. I bled for three months and both my children were healthy. The doctor told me that it was very common. In my case, when the egg attached, it then reattached. However, it is good that you are going to the doctor. All pregnancies are different, but I would not worry. Take care and good luck.
Prev Question: What is a threatened miscarriage ANGELA
People also view