Is it possible to bleed when you have a yeast infection
A:Yes, a yeast infection can cause vaginal bleeding. Vaginal bleeding usually happens when the yeast infection intensifies to a level of inflammation that causes the soft tissue of the vaginal to bleed. It is painful. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-bleed-when-you-have-a-yeast-infection ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to bleed when you have a yeast infection"
- Is it possible to bleed when you have a yeast infection
- Yes, a yeast infection can cause vaginal bleeding. Vaginal bleeding usually happens when the yeast infection intensifies to a level of inflammation that causes the soft tissue of the vaginal to bleed. It is painful. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to bleed a little when you had a yeast infection? Or implantation bleeding? Help me!!!?
- Q: The other option would be implantation bleeding since we had sex when I was ovulating....It is very light pink and I just took meds yesterday for a yeast infection.....The blood was faint pink and is gone now so I know it is not my period.....just trying to decide which one?I am 12 days past ovulation.ThanksI know it is too early to tell with a preg test so please tell me which one of these it sounds more like.
- A: I took medication for thrush several years ago. It was a suppository. It did make me spot - just one red blob.So it could be the meds.I'd test in a few days with an early, sensitive HPT since implantation occurs 6-12 days after conception.
- Does a yeast infection or bacterial vaginiosis cause bleeding during sexual intercourse?
- Q: So I was bleeding when I was getting fingered. So I went to the gyno & had a pap smear done I have a yeast infection & BV. Is it possible that the yeast infection & BV caused me to bleed? Im curing my infections Im taking pills and a medicine that you insert into the vagina. How long does this cause to go away? I think I've had the yeast infection for a long time is this bad?
- A: first of all u can always bleed from sex or being fingered..depending on how rough someone is or how someone inserts fingers or penis. Now if u had a yeast infection for a long time no possible. U will know if yeast infection is there because as it progressed it would of itched like u wouldn't believe. Now usual med for infection last up to seven days but there is med out there to get rid of it in one day. Any pharmacy carries it...my advice be careful and go for regular check ups and call obgyn as soon as anything doesn't seem right or bothersome...
- Possible pregnancy and yeast infection !!?
- Q: I am about a week and a half late on my period. I had a weird cycle in Jan and had my period for 10 days. Then I had sex on the 21st and the 25th of Jan. Then a few days later came down with a yeast infection which I treated promptly with a one dose treatment. It was a really bad one and left me all swollen and itchy. Well I thought it went away and so I had sex with my bf and I think he may have cut me because when I try to wipe after peeing etc it is sooo tender and it feels like I got a cut like if I cut myself shaving. We dont have STDs and have been checked. Also, I took a hpt and negative. So I am waiting till after sunday to take another one...Well anyway, A little blood came out...so little I didnt even notice that anything was there...it was a faint pink. I know I should have waited longer for my infection to heal but I honestly thought it was gone!!! Is slight bleeding normal for this kind of thing or do you think it could be something else?
- A: If you are positive there is no way it is an std (he didnt cheat or anything) then I would go to the doctor for a prescription. Also...you need to treat him for it too because he can pick it up with unprotected sex and hove no symptoms then give it right back to you. The doctor can give you a stronger prescription that will clear it up and make sure he uses the cream on his penis so he doesnt reinfect you.
Prev Question: Can you wear a tampon while you're implantation bleeding
People also view