Is it possible to be pregnant and continue to still have regular menstrual cycles during the pregnancy
A:It is not your regular period, it is vaginal bleeding. A period is impossible when you are on your period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-be-pregnant-and-continue-to-still-have-regular-menstrual-cycles-during-the-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to be pregnant and continue to still have regular menstrual cycles during the pregnancy"
- Is it possible to be pregnant and continue to still have regular ...?
- It is not your regular period, it is vaginal bleeding. A period is impossible when you are on your period. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is this really true? i been hearing about this alot?
- Q: Periods During PregnancyIf you are pregnant, you have probably heard about other women who have their periods during pregnancy. This story seems to cycle throughout the generations and is almost an urban legend now. Everyone seems to know someone who has a friend who got their period during their pregnancy! Many women can experience episodes of bleeding and spotting during pregnancy. Bleeding is especially common in the first trimester and about 30% of pregnant women experience bleeding during this time. Although fewer women bleed during the second and third trimesters, spotting is still possible and not all that uncommon. However, though this bleeding may resemble menstruation, it actually is something different altogether. Why You Can’t Get Your Period During PregnancyYour period is caused by your menstrual cycle. During this cycle, your body releases hormones, which send signals to your reproductive organs to perform certain actions. An increase in your hormones causes your ovaries to release an egg that travels from your ovaries through your fallopian tubes. Meanwhile, a protective layer of blood and tissue thickens along the walls of your uterus. If this egg is not fertilized, your hormone levels will drop, signaling to your body that it is time to shed the lining that built up in your uterus. This is what causes your period.During pregnancy, your body is completely focused on providing for your baby. Your brain sends signals to your ovaries to stop the menstrual cycle in order to give your baby the proper environment to grow. As a result, instead of dropping, your hormone levels will continue to rise for the next nine months. This helps your uterus prepare for the growth and nourishment of your baby. If your body continued to have regular menstrual periods while you were pregnant, it would be shedding the uterine lining that helps nourish your baby every month. Biologically speaking, this wouldn’t make much sense. Therefore, the spotting or bleeding during pregnancy many women experience is caused by something other than their period.my gyn told me you cant get pregnant on your period cause the egg has been shed even a day before your period you cant get pregnant
- A: Every women is sooo different that not even your gyno can say for sure. i had a friend who didnt find out she was 4 months pregnant because she had a regular period every month. And majority of women only produce one egg per month but there are some women who produce more and can get pregnant at any time of the month,
Prev Question: What are sings of an ectopic pregnancy
People also view