Is it bad to have your period 3 times in a month in a half
A:Any woman complaining of abnormal vaginal bleeding should be examined. Occasionally, you will find a laceration of the..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-have-your-period-3-times-in-a-month-in-a-half ]
More Answers to "Is it bad to have your period 3 times in a month in a half"
- Is it bad to have your period 3 times in a month in a half
- Any woman complaining of abnormal vaginal bleeding should be examined. Occasionally, you will find a laceration of the..MORE?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad to have an off day during your workout program?
- Q: I have been working out with a steady workout plan 3 days a week. I have been doing this for 2 and a half months and really noticed results. The only downfall I have had was in 3 days spread out during this time period I had a bad workout which was not as good as tthe other intense ones. Is this just a waste of time. Or is it still doing something to your body even though it wasn't as strong as your other workouts?
- A: try the Little Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris
- When is your relationship over?
- Q: I want to get someones opinion on this that is goin to help me not be negative. Ive had a hard enough time dealing with all this. Thank you in advance!I have been married going on 4 years. I have been with him for 8 years though. I love him with all my heart and I cant imagine being with out him. We have 3 daughters together and a beautiful home. We got together when we were young. We dated for about 3 years and was engaged. Then he left me. Well a few months after we spilt up, we started talking again. I ended up getting pregnant with our 1st daughter. Well I found out that during my pregnancy he was messing around on me with my cousins girlfriend. Well we worked through all of that because I truly love him.Well here recently I found all this out. (I had a suspision of it but I felt so dumb to even think that it was possible.) Not to long after I had my first daughter he started messing around on me, with my sister. During the time that he was messing around with her we got married and had our 2nd child. So we are talking about a 2 and a half year period of time that this was going on. And to top that off, they messed around in my home and in my bed a month after we got married. Well I found all that out and decided I was done with him and I was leaving him. The day that I decided that, I found out I was pregnant with our 3rd child. I thought I was being selfish by not tryin to at least give this a chance for our children. So i decided to stay. Well things got alot worse between us. We didnt talk at all & we argued all the time. Well then I decided to start talking to one of my ex's . I ended up having sex with him one time because I wanted my husband to see how it felt to have something done to you like this. It was so dumb on my part, it actually made me feel worse and I ended up telling him all about it. Well now that he knows that I have had enough and want to leave he wants to try to make this work. Its like he didn't care how I felt all along until now. But now I feel like I want out and Im just so confused on what to do. This has been eating at me ever since i found all that out with my sister and Im so confused. I love my kids so much and I really dont want to split thier family up, I came from a broken up family and it was horrible. I always told my self when I was little I would never do that to my kids. But I just dont know how to begin to deal with all this. I feel like I hate him at times. He has hurt me so many times and I cant trust him at all. I really dont want any negative advice on this, so if that is what your going to give me dont waste your time please. I need someone's advice that will help me with all this.
- A: In the end ,you will be happier in a new life . When there is no trust it is like there is no "US"
- Please give advice experiance or opions thanks?
- Q: ok so my last period was oct 30th i normally am a 28-30 cycle i was meant to ovulate 12th ive had sex every other day scene being of my period about a week in a half ago i have a very bad cramping feeling never felt it before it was like i was being pinched and cam and went over 3days and it was left right and middle pain....??Symptoms im having now are as followed:1) sore and swollen breast (visible vains running though them)2) felt sick for about 2 weeks now and never been sick yet! but came close3) get hot flushes/ sweets4)cant get enough sleep5) frequent head aches6)lower back ache7) just feel pregnant8) seem to get hungry more9) have to atleast go to the loo 2-3 times in a hour and seem to be waking up in the midle of the night for the looWhat do your think this is ttc but lost hope in always thinking its my month but this month just stands out thanks for your time please answer
- A: i mean these symptoms are obviously classic symptoms of pregnancy. however, if your worried about pregnancy...these symptoms can also occur from mentally convincing yourself you are. your belly can actually grow bc it's adapting to the mental state you can put yourself in. the only thing to do now is get your hands on a pregnancy test. i'd take a few especially if the first one is negative. you want to be sure. good luck with everything....you can't know for sure until you take the test!
Prev Question: What are symptoms of chlmydia-female
People also view