If a girl has a normal period, can she be pregnant
A:Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in the 1st trimester of pregnancy and may not be a sign of problems. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-a-girl-has-a-normal-period%2C-can-she-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to "If a girl has a normal period, can she be pregnant"
- How many days is normal for a girl to miss her period before she ...?
- A missed menstrual period does not confirm that a woman is pregnant even if she has regular cycles. See a doctor asap if alarmed.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- if a girl gets her period lighter than usual can she be pregnant or is it normal?
- Q: ok me and my girlfriend had intercourse but it was like 5min and i didnt cum at all. she got her period like 3 days later but its lighter than usual. i was told she could be pregnant and that can be the cause of the lighter period. I mean no matter what im going to be there and handle my responsibilities but can i get some diffrent opinions ?
- A: The clear, whitish substance that comes out of your penis before ejaculation, also contains sperm and can cause pregnancy. Regardless of the heaviness of the period, she could still be pregnant. You need to have her take a pregnancy test to be sure. In the future, use a condom or other method of birth control, to be safe.
- normal period cycle/pregnant question?
- Q: If a girls period ended on the 31st of may and she started her period on the 25 of june is that a normal cycle? and can she be pregnant and still have a period the 1st month?well she says she thinks she is on her period she can usually tell or thats what i hear girls can do
- A: That can be a normal cycle. It really depends on the person. And, yes you CAN have a period and be pregnant. It isn't overly common, but it does happen. Have the girl take a pregnancy test and put your mind at ease. I think you will be fine (I read the other question as well).
- Can a girl be pregnant and why hasn't her period came yet?
- Q: My girlfriend and I had sex in November and since then we have not had sex. After that we have done few home pregnancy test and one blood pregnancy test at clinic, which all came out negative. However, during the month following she had period with blood clot and not a lot of blood just few stains. And now for the past three months or so she has not have had her period and if she did they are few drops. My question is can fingering a girl affect her period? Can she still be pregnant? She does not have big tummy for 6 months pregnancy, it looks normal.What can be the cause that she has not yet have had her period? Please help, if there are any doctors and nurses plz let me know. And all those that answer plz list ur professions.
- A: Was she on any kind of birth control previously?Some that contain hormones may cause AMENORRHEA,or abscence of period,OR maybe she's stressing out too much,that can also prevent your period from coming.For sure she is not pregnant but amenorrhea needs to be diagnosed and find the cause,ask her or you can even take her to a clinic,you seem like a nice boyfriend.Fingering does not affect a period at all.If it was her first time back on November then its just the way her body is reacting to this big change.
Prev Question: Is the baby ok I am bleeding
People also view