How to get rid of planters wort
Since many warts disappear in time, you may wait for your wart to go away. You may try using over-the-counter (OTC) wart(more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-planters-wort ]
More Answers to "How to get rid of planters wort"
- How do you get rid of a planters wort?
- The most effective and safest way to get rid of a planters wort is by going to your doctor and getting treatment on them. If you try to get them to go away yourself, you may cause them to spread and that would be even worse. There are many ...
- What is a wort?
- A wart is a virus. It tricks your body into thinking that it is a part of your body. When your body figures out that its not supposed to be there that it will attack it and the wart will go away.
- How to get rid of planters warts?
- Plantar warts are caused by viral infections. Getting rid of them requires patience and persistence. Purchase an over the counter wart remover and apply per directions. Use a nail file to remove dead skin or even use duct tape. Keep the duc...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Planters Wort. How do i get rid of it?
- Q: I have a wort on the bottom of my foot, and it hurts to walk on it. Is there away to get rid of it with out going and seeing a DR or shaving it off????
- A: Go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what he or she recommends. I believe there are over-the-counter treatments you can try before you need to see a dr. This is what the pharmacists also get paid big bucks for. Good luck!
Prev Question: How to heal a sprained ankle
People also view