How long can the spotting last for if you are pregnant
A:Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in the first trimester of pregnancy and may not be a sign of problems. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-can-the-spotting-last-for-if-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long can the spotting last for if you are pregnant"
- ･ Spotting during early pregnancy is considered to be normal. Unlike a menstrual period, spotting typically... ･ Some women experience implantation spotting. This event occurs during only the first two weeks of pregnancy... ･ Approximately ...
- Some women never spot during pregnancy. If spotting lasts more than a day or two, you should see your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- You should not experience spotting throughout your pregnancy. See a doctor and take a pregnancy test . ChaCha.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long can spotting or bleeding last if you are pregnant?
- Q: I am supposed to get my period today. For the last week I have been spotting (brown blood) and red blood bleeding. Never enough to need a tampon. How long does this typically last in the beginning of a pregnancy?
- A: Actually, brown blood is quite common in pregnancy but red blood is concerning. If it is bright red you may want to consult a doctor, even if there isn't much. Since you are in the very early stages of the pregnancy it's difficult to tell what's going on without a doctor's opinion. Some women have bleeding throughout their entire pregnancy but it's usually not enough to be a problem. Like I said, it's best to consult your physician to be on the safe side. I hope this helped.
- how long does spotting last about?
- Q: I am pregnant not even three months I have been bleeding for the last week. sorry TMI the first couple days were like a regular period but am still bleeding, it's been a week now and am still bleeding it's a little now but I don't know if it is ok to be bleeding this long I know it's ok to have some spotting has any one else had spotting during the pregnancy was it a lot how long did it last or if there is anythign the you can tell me that would help thank you very much for everyones responses
- A: I had spotting off and on for a while with my first pregnancy. It was pretty light spotting, brown and sometimes bright red. It's very common to have spotting in the first trimester. Yours seems to have been going on for a while, so you may want to call your doctor's office tomorrow and get their opinion. Usually it's nothing to worry about as long it isn't accompanied by cramping.Good luck!
- How long does implantation bleeding last for and how do you know its not your period when ttc?
- Q: I'm 22 yrs old, have NEVER been pregnant, no bc, and my cycle is like clock-work (allways HEAVY and on time since I first started the darn thing ). I've been ttc with my fiance for 3 months now and this month it seem like things were working out for the good. We did everything perfect on the right date and everything. I even got the sharp pains and bad cramps 5 days before my period (due December 2) and I've been spotting on and off for 3 days now. The spotting comes and it goes throughout the day and it so fustrating because my period is nearing and i don't know if its pregnancy or early period. I feel tired, grumpy and weak. I blew chunks all thanksgiving weekend and it feels like I could throw up at any giving time, that's how nausiated I am.What makes this matter even harder for me is that today a clinician from PP told me that my urine test was 100% negative and that it just may be too soon to tell.I want to give up. I don't think I can concieve. Why am I bleeding?
- A: You really need to go to an OB/GYN doctor right away to find out what is going on with your body. A blood pregnancy test is more sensitive than one done with urine. You can find out for sure faster if you go to a doctor.
Prev Question: What else could cause slight bleeding
People also view