How do you get rid of migraines
NSAIDs like ibuprofen or aspirin, and medicines containing acetaminophen, such as Excedrin, are effective OTC for migraines. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-migraines ]
More Answers to "How do you get rid of migraines"
- The best thing you can do to get rid of a migraine is to go into a dark room and if at all possible, try to take a nap. The combination of the dark and the rest usually help. I get migraines frequently that are stress related and I get so s...
- ･ 1 For immediate migraine relief, retreat to a dark, dry place away from noise and try any of the more... ･ 2 In addition to temporary migraine relief, prevent future attacks by eliminating possible migraine triggers... ･ 3 Research altern...
- you can drink two glasses of gatorade (any flavor). Rub a lime an your forehead, or drink one glass of icy cold milk.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get rid of migraines?
- Q: I have migraines almost everyday now, and its hard to get rid of them! They hold me back from having fun and getting work done, so can someone help?
- A: Hello Dear! I suffer from Migraines and Tension Headaches. I use Fioricet Rx Pain Medication. Fioricet is a barbiturate sedative mixed with a non-aspirin pain medication and caffeine. This non-narcotic pain medication and relaxant is often prescribed for tension headaches caused by contractions of the muscles in the neck and shoulder area, and migraine. I Buy Fioricet Rx Online with NO prior Prescription from Buy-Fioricet-Overnight.com. They are a Trusted online US Pharmacy! I always receive my Fioricet delivered overnight via Fedex. i hope this info helps you battle the pain you are suffering from!
- How do you Get Rid of Migraines?
- Q: I get Migraines a few times a month and mine are really bad. taking pain Meds dont help at all.. and I feel really dissy and like I'm going to be sick. how can I get rid of it?Is there anything that the doctor can give me or is there anything I can by over the counter that will work? cause I've had no luck so far
- A: ~~if you can get your doc to write out a script, Fioricet works pretty good, Methocarbomol works sometimes, and as far as over the counter Excedrin Migraine and Dramamine together, with an ice pack on your forehead and a heating pad on your neck, (at the same time) lay quiet in a dark room, and pray.~~also as far as herbal goes, get Cayenne pepper in capsule form... that helps too.i get those nasty headaches too... hope you feel better soon.
- How would you get rid of migraines?
- Q: I'm a 16 year old female who was diagnosed with migraines. I get the migraines when I'm at school or at home. When I get the migraines: I get really dizzy and shaky and along with double vision. What should I do? Please help I'm desperate.
- A: If they are sugar migraines a reduced sugar intake might help. See item 71 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm .
People also view