How do you get over a stuffy nose
The most common way to get rid of a stuffy nose is to use an over-the-counter (OTC) decongestant combined with Ibuprofen. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-over-a-stuffy-nose ]
More Answers to "How do you get over a stuffy nose"
- How do you get over a stuffy nose
- The most common way to get rid of a stuffy nose is to use an over-the-counter (OTC) decongestant combined with Ibuprofen.
- What is the best medicine I can get over the counter for coughing...?
- try green tea with lemon and honey for the itchy throat. Also Tylenol Severe Sore Throat (it's a liquid) works wonders on cough. And it will put him to sleep so he can rest. Ultimately, rest and lots of water works best for the cough. Also,...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get rid of a stuffy nose with out using over the counter drugs? Is there a home remedy out there?
- A: This is going to be gross .When you are in the shower cup your hand to catch some water.Plug one nostril with finger and snort water up your open nostril as hard as you can .Make sure you keep it from running down your throat.Now blow it out as hard as you can.Do the same on other side of nose.
- How do you get rid of a stuffy nose?
- Q: I have this really stuffy nose and I am all sore all over (probably because of my sunburn) but I think I might have allergies or something. What is the best medication to take to get rid of a stuffy nose? + What is a quick way to get rid of a stuffy nose (home remedies)?
- A: This was in an indian yoga book, but don't over do it.And only do this if ur nose is nearly 100% blocked and u cant breath air through it, if thats ur case then do this.Get a small tea pot fill it with warm but comfortable water, mix in it salt until its salty, poor this into ur nose until it breaks through the bogys, then clean ur nose dont blow it, but suck it suck the air in, then spit out the mucus, then rinse ur nose, but dont let the water get in ur lungs jst ur nose ok.
- How can I fix my cats stuffy nose?
- Q: I adopted two kittens from an animal shelter. When we got them one had a upper respiratory infection that he was getting over. We took them to the vet and received antibiotics and some liquid stuff for both of them because it seemed like the one was getting sick again. They have taking all their medicine and have been done for about a week. They both have energy, eat and drink. However, one of them still have a horrible stuffy nose. I just wanted to see if anyone had any home remedies or suggestions? Thank you for your time and help.
- A: Take the kitten back to the vet. Obviously the first medicine didn't do the job. There must be some other antibiotic that can be used.
Prev Question: How do i stay awake if im tired ..until youre shaking
People also view