How do i fix my dandruff problem
You can use an OTC dandruff shampoo, but they aren't all alike. Experiment until you find one that works best for you. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-fix-my-dandruff-problem ]
More Answers to "How do i fix my dandruff problem"
- How do i fix my dandruff problem
- You can use an OTC dandruff shampoo, but they aren't all alike. Experiment until you find one that works best for you. ChaCha on!
- What Causes Dandruff - The Real Cause of the Problem and How to F...?
- What causes dandruff can be attributed to many different factors. Although the cause is not the same for everyone, dandruff can be basically defined as a scalp problem that is identified by excessive flaking of dead skin tissue. For some it...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- my cat had a HUGE dandruff problem...how do i fix it?????
- Q: she hates water, like most cats, but she licks herself all the time. she also hasn't had a history of dandruff and neither does her brother.
- A: shampoo, wipes, medicine
- my baby bunny has some sort of like dandruff problem is this normal? how do i fix it?
- A: It sounds like mites, which can be fairly common among rabbits. Take her to the vet and show her where the dandruff is. They will scrape a small sample away and can test it with a color agent to see if it tests positive. They will also use their trained eye to check for movement. Mites are barely visible to humans, they look like tiny grains of sand. If she does have mites, they can prescribe some medication. My bunny Kai had them and the medication our vet gave us fixed it. Good for you for paying close enough attention to your bunn to notice this.
- How do I get rid of dandruff on my eyebrows?
- Q: I've been getting dandruff on my eyebrows for the past 2 years now. I've had dandruff on my scalp only once, but that was because my hair was bone dry. I'm thinking the reason for the dandruff on my eyebrows could be happening because I went wild with my tweezers and removed the majority of my eyebrows so many times. Currently, I have my eyebrow shape back to normal, but I've been using moisturizers, creams, cleansers, and so on to fix this problem. Nothing is working!
- A: OH MY GOSHH. i have to too and it sucks balls! just wash ur eyebrows everydayhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080718221131AAVAzIW&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJbxiEO45SC11a2WUGb5V1YbuLn.9I0gfVQ--&paid=asked&msgr_status=
Prev Question: How do I stop sniffling
People also view