How can you tell when you have had a miscaridge
A:Signs of a miscarriage are: Vaginal bleeding that may be preceded by a brownish discharge, Cramps in the pelvic area..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-when-you-have-had-a-miscaridge ]
More Answers to "How can you tell when you have had a miscaridge"
- Could i have had a miscaridge?
- It's very possible that you were pregnant and did not know it. Only you know what your periods are like every month. Was this normal for you? If this has never happened then yes it probable was a miscarriage. You can become pregnant at a...
- Am i having a miscaridge?
- You need a doctor! After that go somewhere to learn about safe sex and birth control. If you have no way to pay (health insurance) for having a baby you really shouldn't be having unprotected sex. I am thinking that since you have not seen ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- miscaridge..help.. i need answers.x?
- Q: okay so i was 12 weeks today. the past 2 days i have had heavy brown discharge. i went to EPU yesterday and they arranged a scan for me today.today i was told my baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and no longer has a heartbeat. i was given three options and have chosen to let it happen naturally i didnt really get much explained to me apart frm the fact it would be like a heavy period and i need to do a pregnancy test in 2 weeks and call them with the result, it should be negative.has this happend to anyone.. what should i be expecting and how long for? .. Can i drink alcohol and when can i go back on birth control?i am going to the doctors tomorrow to get some answers but i just thought some of you ladies on here might be able to help me. also will i get time off work i dont think i can face anyone right now. the baby wasnt planned but i was used to the idea and quite excited at the fact i would be having a baby . and now its gone .. just liek thati wouldnt wish this on anyone
- A: i also had a miscarriage at 8 Weeks a lil over a year ago it is very hard to deal with. i had pretty have bleeding for a month. i carried my dead baby for 2 weeks before passing it naturally. the pain is horrible its almost like labor i didn't sleep the night i had the miscarriage because i was in intense pain with contractions. you should get time off work...its not your fault though i know its hard but these things just happen. i am now pregnant again (10 weeks :) ) good luck with everything stay strong everything happens for a reason
Prev Question: Will you bleed alot? Or is it just a little
People also view