Does hot tea help make period cramps go away
Drinking lots of water and herbal tea will aid in getting rid of cramps. The first and often most effective relief for menstrual cramps is an OTC pain reliever, something containing aspirin or ibuprofen. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-hot-tea-help-make-period-cramps-go-away ]
More Answers to "Does hot tea help make period cramps go away"
- Does hot tea help make period cramps go away
- Drinking lots of water and herbal tea will aid in getting rid of cramps. The first and often most effective relief for menstrual cramps is an OTC pain reliever, something containing aspirin or ibuprofen. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Getting rid of menstrual cramps?
- Q: i get bad ones the first day of my period (i got my period 4 years ago so i thought it should stop) and they dont go away. only on my first day...and doc said nothing is wrong with me and he recomended i take medication. i do not want to take medication, call me wierd, but i do not believe in most medications and i get an allergic reaction to a common ingredient in most medicines (i am not getting into details). and i was browsing Y!A and i found these suggestions posted in another question:"- A hot water bottle on the site of the pain.- Painkillers like aspirin and paracetamol. - Evening primrose oil. This is especially effective if taken before the onset of cramps. - Raspberry leaf tea, strong and hot, before and during the pain. - Exercise: walking, cycling or swimming at a gentle pace is ideal for easing minor period pain. Take it easy and stop if you feel nauseous. "and i am trying to make a list of ways to get rid of cramps. does anyone know any other ways? none of those suggestions help much... except the tea, but it only goes away for a while and then come back. i do not want to get on birth control, i have seen the harm it does, and i am not sextually active, if that has anything to do with it. and lots of the suggestions in the list above are medication, and moving around, but my cramps get to a point where i am curled on my bed and cannot do much...i try to excercise, but they dont get much better. and i cant really swim when i have my period...i dont use tampons. so any suggestions, remedies, that do not involve medication, to get rid of cramps?
- A: Just rest, at the most walk a bit but don't run or swim, you should give rest to the lower part i.e. legs. And I think water bag is the best solution. Even i have extremely bad pain, specially on the first day but I just try to rest and use hot water bag, also don't eat cold food. In day time I sit in sun light, that is very very helpful, you should try this.
Prev Question: How to clean leather car seats
People also view