Are over the counter drug tests accurate
The OTC drug tests are used to show you if you test positive so you can get it out of your system before a company test. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-over-the-counter-drug-tests-accurate ]
More Answers to "Are over the counter drug tests accurate"
- Are over the counter drug tests accurate
- The OTC drug tests are used to show you if you test positive so you can get it out of your system before a company test. ChaCha!
- How accurate are the over-the-counter urine tests for drug use??
- Let's just say...For a drug test to work, you need to screen for that specific drug. You can't just test for "drugs" in general. You could test for one drug and turn up clean, but he may not be clean on drugs the test doesn't test...
- Are the home drug tests accurate?
- No. I do not do any drugs and i tried one and it showed up that i do everything!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are the over the counter drug test accurate? I know my b/f is going to be tested tomorrow and I know he has?
- Q: nothing for 24 days. I am getting ready to go buy and otc drug test just to be sure. He only smoked marijuana, but I am worried that he will not pass it. He smoked for a long time but is clean now! I have always heard that it takes 30 days? Is that true or false?
- A: 30 days depending on how chronic of a user. The over the counter tests usually test at the same level as the lab test. Check it out before you buy it. The lab will test THC at 50 ng/ml and then a confirmation at 15 ng/ml, just make sure the test you buy tests at nothing less then 15ng/ml! If the line on the instant test is light, then I would worry! Kits can be off by about 5-10ng/ml, so if the line is pretty light, then I would try and delay the test a day or two, or just drink lots of colored fluids. No water.. it will dilute his system, which is detectable on the test.
- How Much are Over the Counter Drug Tests? Which is the most accurate?
- Q: I need to test a family member for Drugs. Where can I Buy them? How much are they? Which is the most accurate?
- A: Most accurate is8 Drug Screen Test Card COC150 AMP300 mAMP500 THC MOP OXY PCP PPX (COCAINE, AMPHETAMINE, METHAMPHETAMINE, MARIJUANA, OXYCODONE, OPIATE, PROPOXYPHENE, PHENCYCLIDINE)Accurate:COC 150 > 99%AMP 300 > 99%mAMP 500: Positive Agreement >99% | Negative Agreement 80% | Total Results 87%THC 99%MOP >99%PCP 99%OXY 98%PPX >99%
- drug test question?
- Q: does anyone know how accurate the over the counter drug test is?will the results be the same as if i went to a medical facility?
- A: it's accurate if your trying to detect large amounts.but the ones you take at a clinic are more sophisticated.
Prev Question: Do you have to be a certain age to buy cold medicine at wal-mart in pennsylvania in the united states
People also view