Will drinking distilled water hurt you
It is perfectly safe to drink distilled water as an alternative to tap water, however you may miss out on some mineral content. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-drinking-distilled-water-hurt-you ]
More Answers to "Will drinking distilled water hurt you"
- Does drinking pure water (water after distillation and deminerali...?
- According to this draft of a WHO article I found: "Demineralised water that has not been remineralized , or low-mineral content water – in the light of the absence or substantial lack of essential minerals in it – is not considered ide...
- Is Distilled Water Safe To Drink?
- health regulations and is known to be safe. Municipally supplied water is treated to meet health and aesthetic requirements and is subject to routine testing for microbiological contamination. If your drinking water source is a private well...
- Why drink distilled water?
- Distillation is effective in reducing bacteria, chemicals, minerals and toxic organic impurities which may be present in the water. A virtually sodium-free drink, distilled water is ideal for the preparation of coffee, tea and juices, for c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Drinking distilled water?
- Q: Would drinking distilled water hurt my health? My wrestling friend said to drink mostly distilled for 2 days prior to weigh-in to help weight cutting.
- A: It wouldn't hurt your health to drink distilled water for 2 days.
- can spring water irratate ur stomach? when i drank spring water my stomach hurts and when i pee it hurts?
- Q: i got a gallon of spring water yesterday because they didnt have drinking or distilled water and at like 4 in the morning i had to pee and it hurt so bad and got up again at 7 in the morning that hurt even worse and i couldnt fall back to sleep i use to have a bladder infection about a month ago and thats when my body became sensitive to certain kinds of drinks. later in the day i drank some drinking water and now i feel a lot better than i did. does anyone know y that is?
- A: YOU DRANK TOO MUCH WATER!! Geez u dont get sensative to drinks from getting a bladder infection (ive had 3 i know) you just drank too much water especially before bed
Prev Question: Why do women get cramps during their period
People also view