Why is my urine lime green
Green urine color is most likely caused by foods you have eaten lately (asparagus) or medications you are taking. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-my-urine-lime-green ]
More Answers to "Why is my urine lime green"
- Why is my urine lime green?
- It shouldn't be much of anything to worry about, but you might want to talk to your doctor just to make sure.
- What does it meant when someone's urine looks fluorescent (yellow...?
- you may have a urinary track infection or bladder infection. You should see a Doctor Honey they will have better advice because if you are having sex you may have an STD not trying to scare you but go to the Doctor
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is my urine lime green?
- Q: I only have one kidney, I like to take care of my kidney so i drink a lot of water, i haven't changed my diet, i don't know if maybe there is something wrong with my kidney! can someone please help?!
- A: It shouldn't be much of anything to worry about, but you might want to talk to your doctor just to make sure.
- Yesterday i took three different dietary supplements and my urine is lime green today?
- Q: Was it an overdose? But i took pills that contain different vitamins. protein powder, Eye vitamins, and soy litchin. i'm eating all this because i'm a vegeterian and i want to grow faster. i'm 15 and a female btw. thanks.
- A: Yes you have had too much of something, probably vitamin B. You should ONLY take vitamin supplements if you are not getting enough from your food. Excess vitamins is as bad as not enough vitamins!Consult your doctor if your are not sure about whether you need them.
- my urine is light green to a lime green when I go to the bathroom?
- Q: Is that normal since I stared the hydroxycut weight loss pill/ Because it started right after the day I started the pill.
- A: Urine Color as Health Indicator - The Power of Being HealthyA urinary tract infection, bile problems and certain drugs can cause the urine to turn greenish. A brighter green color is an indication of an excess of B ...www.school-for-champions.com/health/urine_color.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages Green urine - WrongDiagnosis.comArtificial coloring in medications; Artificial food coloring; Asparagus - may turn urine green color with odor. Certain foods; Certain medications ...www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/green_urine.htm - 29k - Cached - Similar pages Urine color changes - WrongDiagnosis.comBeets - turn urine reddish (called "beetroots" outside the USA); Borscht (beet soup) - turn urine reddish; Asparagus - may turn urine green color ...www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/urine_color_changes.htm - 41k - Cached - Similar pages[ More results from www.wrongdiagnosis.com ] MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Urine - abnormal colorGreen or blue urine is due to the effect of artificial color in food or drug. It may also result from medications including amitriptyline, indomethacin, ...www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003139.htm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages
Prev Question: When was the first HIV case
People also view