Why does Sprite help an upset stomach
Sprite is good for nausea because it is a clear liquid and it helps to keep you hydrated when eating food doesn't sit well. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-sprite-help-an-upset-stomach ]
More Answers to "Why does Sprite help an upset stomach"
- Does drinking Sprite really help an upset stomach??
- It might help, depending on what's causing the problem, but there are better things to take in almost every situtation.
- Will sprite help my puppy's upset stomach?
- I doubt it, Put some pepto bismol im his food, or in a little milk.That should help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people drink Ginger Ale or Sprite to settle an upset stomach?
- Q: Is there something in the drink that makes it better?I'm just curious.
- A: Ginger has been used for years for upset stomachs. Sprite or 7-up is a clear liquid. Both have acid. All colas have carbonic acid, and the clear, citrus ones have citric acid. Both are bad for your teeth and can rot a penny. The only safe one is Mug root beer, Try flavored or plain ice water. its better for your stomach and teeth.
- Does drinking Sprite really help an upset stomach?
- A: The carbonation in any soda drink can help release gas, but ginger ale is supposed to be the best. The ginger spice is an old remedy for upset stomachs.
- Why is sprite or ginger ale supposed to make an upset stomach feel better?
- Q: Some one said it was because of the carbonation, but i thought it was supposed to be flat when it made you feel better.
- A: ginger is the real secret. ginger calms an upset stomach and balances out body funtions.
Prev Question: Will a yeast infection go away if you just leave it alone
People also view