Why does poop sometimes burn
Well lots of things can cause it from hemorrhoids to eating mass amounts of hot Cheetos before defecating.All very painful.Chacha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-poop-sometimes-burn ]
More Answers to "Why does poop sometimes burn"
- What causes the burning sensation sometimes associated with poop??
- This is generally caused by a recent meal of hot peppers or related spices. The oils associated with these foods remain intact and active all the way through one's gastrointestinal system. These oils can also generate hot farts. Why does ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know why my children act extremely silly a few hours before they need to poop?
- Q: I have two boys who are both smart and confident children (I don't normally brag because I think it is obnoxious and doesn't benefit them to constantly hear how wonderful they are) that sometimes act extremely silly/borderline naughty an hour or two before they need to have a bowel movement. It seems like they can't control their silliness when this occurs and it becomes a problem if we are someplace like a sport activity or a Scout meeting. Any ideas? Serious answers would be greatly appreciated.It is similar to how most children act when they lack sleep (mine both still nap and they are 5 & 7). If they haven't eaten in awhile or they eat sugary food that has burned off my kids also act silly in a similar manner (low blood sugar....similar to the hormone answer???). Anyone?
- A: no, you're thinking is a post hoc ergo proctor hoc fallacy, just because your children seem to act differently has absolutely nothing to do with them poopingif you're looking for something to be wrong, you'll often find itjust relax, your kids are fine
- how come sometimes when you poop it burns?
- A: If you strain when you poop, you can tear the skin around the anus. Then, the next time you defecate, it will burn. Try eating green vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water and take a teaspoon of mineral oil. It will make constipation --and thus tears--less likely.
- Why does my anus itch so much?
- Q: Basically, I've been dealing with this problem for the past year. It always itched. Sometimes I even have to wake up in the middle of the night because it itches and it wont let me sleep. I tryed washing it with hot water, senitizing it with sope, nothing helps. What I end up doing is itching it with toilet paper until the itching is gone, but then it turns all red and it burns when I poop, and sometimes it even ends up bleeding because I itch it so much. The thing is I can't hand the irritetion sometimes that I itch it until it hurts or even bleeds. I'm only 15 years old, and I have not told my parents. I'm asking this here hoping I'll find the answer my self on how to treat the itching. If the only thing you can tell me is "go tell your parents" then you might as well not reply. This is serious and I need serious replies here. I've bared with this problem for over a year but I just can't take it anymore. I know it is not normal and I want to end it now.Thanks.
- A: It could be several things: hemorrhoids, anal fissure (cracks), or even worms --- yeah worms. The problem is that's it's not easy to give your anus a vacation, so the tissues don't get much of a chance to heal. If you have frequent diarrhea -- that's really tough on the backdoor over a long period of time. If you've chronic constipation, then bearing down wreaks havoc as well and can cause fissures and a bit of bleeding! ouch! Hemorrhoids are caused by various factors and can be on the external side of the anus or on the internal where you can't see them (but a doc can). They can be treated easily with hydrocortisone cream like Preparation H. Witch hazel wipes or solution also comforts irritable tissues -- Prep H also makes these types of wipes. You can keep a single use packet in your pocket for school. There are also suppositories you can get over the counter - and i know you're going to say "I ain't sticking anything up there!" But trust me, you won't feel it once it is in... it will melt with your body temperature.. and you'll get relief (provided you took it out of the foil packet first).If it's worms, you'll need a doc to prescribe an antihelmithic medicine -- it'll rid them quickly from your system. None of this is of an urgent nature. More than likely you need to see a doc to get the right diagnosis and right treatment. Sometimes a quick visual exam will do the trick -- or something more intrusive. Do not be scared.
Prev Question: What are ways to treat erectile dysfunction
People also view