Why does my scrotom hurt
You may have gotten hit in your scrotom, or you could have a hernia. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-scrotom-hurt ]
More Answers to "Why does my scrotom hurt"
- Why does your scrotum hurt with some erections?
- It's anecdotally called "blue balls", I'm not certain if it even has a scientific name. Blood pools around the scrotum and the it can vary from mild discomfort to excruciating pain. Typically sometimes ejaculation makes it better,...
- How much does a scrotum tattoo hurt?
- Well I don't have a scrotum, but I used to work at a tattoo shop and one night I got into a long conversation with a guy who is in the process of getting a full body suit. And I mean a full body suit. He had cancer and had a really nasty sc...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I make these blood blister spots go away on my scrotom?
- Q: not sure if they are blood blisters, but look like it. they don't itch or hurt and I have had them for years. just unsitely and would like to know a way to make dissappear. I have tried bleeding them out, but they come back eventually
- A: I have the exact same thing. They are most likely Epidermal Cysts. Most of the time they are simply benign growths. If they grow quickly, or there are many of them talk to a doctor immediatly as there is the possibility of cancer. The only way I know of to remove them permanantly is surgery, either by cutting them out, or burning them off with a laser.
- Found a lump at the side of the scrotom. What is it ? Is it cancerous?
- Q: It's been my leg and the scrotom. Just a lump doesn't hurt at all though. But feels weird.
- A: WITH ANY CHANGES IN YOUR BODY IT IS BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS THAT COULD CAUSE PAINLESS LUMPS, I AGREE TO MONITOR FOR CHANGES BUT FIRST YOU SHOULD BE LOOK AT BY A DOCTOR. YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU GET A PROFESSIONAL OPINION DON'T DISMISS IT GO GET AN EVALUATION CANCER IS A FAST DEADLY DISEASEMAY GOD SHINE IS GRACES ON YOU AND THAT IT IS NOTHING OF CONCERN.
- Ihave a bruised penis from a lap dance. Dark bruise and in pain when I get an erection should I see a doctor?
- Q: It does not hurt unless i get an erection and I don't have to even touch it I am not able to have intercouse because it is so painful. The bruise is at the bottom of my penis and into the scrotom area. How long will this last. Could there be permanent damage and should I seek medical attention?
- A: sure you should have a seek medical attention at once
Prev Question: What is an induced fit
People also view