Why does my right ear keep ringing
Tinnitus, or ringing in ears, may be due to several reasons, one being exposure to a sudden loud noise. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-right-ear-keep-ringing ]
More Answers to "Why does my right ear keep ringing"
- Why is my right ear ringing inside?
- Its called Tinnitus and its caused either by an ear infection or some kind of damaged like loud noise or a previous infection .You need to go to your Doctor before it gets to the stage where bit cant be cured. EDIT Tendinitis is a swelling ...
- Why wont my right ear stop ringing?
- I was in a car accident recently and my right ear has been ringing since the moment of the accident. I suffered no head injuries in the accident. Technorati Tags: car accident, google, head in ...
- What are people saying about ringing in right ear?
- There are posts in our forum about ringing in right ear. Join now and see what people are saying.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why does my ear keep ringing?
- Q: i don't listen to loud things. my conscience has been quiet. it happens randomly. how do i stop this?
- A: Have you been in a silent environment for a long time? Or have you been exposed to a low (or high) continuous tone? Like the fans of your computer or an airco?Pinch your nose and blow through your nose as hard as you can. This will hurt a little and your ears will pop. Then swallow a few times. Just your saliva, I don't know, as long as you swallow. That will make your ears unpop.I think that'll sort it. =)
- Why do my ears keep ringing?
- Q: It's kind of annoying. It's been happening all day. Why does it happen and what can I do to stop it?
- A: Its probobly because your ears were something really loud, did u blast ur ipod, or go to a party. try just giving ur ears a break, try sleeping or doing things that dont involve loud noises
- Right side of head spasms, and causes my ear to pop and ringing in my ear?
- Q: For the past week or so, I have been getting really bad spasms on the right side of my head behind my ear, I am unable to control them, and them seem to be getting worse. They tend to happen when I am tired. Yesterday they seemed to get worse, instead of just causing the spasm behind my ear and head, it also made my jaw move slightly every few seconds which caused my ears to keep popping, followed by my ears ringing. Is this caused by stress or is this something I should have checked out?Thanks.
- A: If you are not getting dizzy or light headed, go see a chiropracter. More than likely it is a pinched nerve. I have had that before. If you are getting dizzy and lightheaded, go see a doctor.
Prev Question: What is a deviated septom
People also view