Why does my cheek hurt
You will have to provide me with more detailed information about your cheek hurting for assistance. ChaCha back! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-cheek-hurt ]
More Answers to "Why does my cheek hurt"
- Why does my cheek bone hurt?
- thats totally freaking weird! my cheek started hurting sunday in the afternoon, left side. i couldnt eat, i still cant eat, it hurts like heck! its a lil bit swollen
- Do cheek piercings hurt?
- my friend got a monroe piercing and she said it didnt hurt THAT bad, but it sucked b/c you have to stay COMPLETELY still when they get the needle & jewelry through until they get the back of the piercing on. and if you dont hold still a...
- Does getting your cheek pierced hurt?
- Yes it hurts and makes a gruesome noise going in. All you have to do is decide you want it done and go do it. No hesitation. It's a cute piercing on the right people. Good luck.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does the inside of my cheek hurt?
- Q: It happens every now and again, but the inside of my cheek will hurt on the left side. I dont ever remember biting it, or chewing on it, anything like that. I cant see any markings or anything when I look at it. But my left cheek at times is real sensitive and painful to movement, and stretching when I chew.. any ideas?
- A: Go see the doctor.
- Why does my cheek hurt after I bite?
- Q: I am just growing in my wisdom teeth. The lower left tooth is half-way in, and recently, whenever I bite or chew something, that tooth pinches my cheek and hurts it very bad. How can I stop this? Should I have this checked by a dentist? Has any body else had this before? Any advice? Suggestions?Oh and P.S: my mom had to have TONS of teeth removed because her mouth wasn't big enough, they pulled out lots of teeth, n\including all four wisdom teeth. Would I take after my mother?
- A: See your dentist, you may need to have your wisdom teeth removed. It's a pretty standard procedure.Oh, after you bite your cheek, that area will swell, causing you to bite it even more. Just be careful when you chew until you get them out.
- Why does my left butt cheek hurt?
- Q: I didn't work out today and I've got like this deep muscle crampy type pain. It kind of feels like I got punched really hard which didn't happen either. I don't think I'm dehydrated as that's the first thing I thought of and I drink a ton of water. Please this is a serious question.
- A: It could be a trigger point.Try pressing hard on it for about 3-5 seconds, let go , if tolerated repeat 3-4 times. If it provides relief its probably a trigger point, if not its probably a pulled muscle or nerve.If it continues try a pain patch that you can get from the store. You could also try a rice bag.
Prev Question: What does a missed period mean
People also view