Why do your legs ache when you have a cold
There was no scientific reason given for the aches associated with a cold. It is an immune response to the cold bacteria. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-your-legs-ache-when-you-have-a-cold ]
More Answers to "Why do your legs ache when you have a cold"
- Why do my Legs ache when my feet are cold?
- because cold can cause joints to become stiff and could also make your muscles sore
- Why would your leg muscles ache when you have a cold??
- Cause of Aches in Leg Muscles When you have a cold or flu your whole body is weakened. A large portion of your body's resources and energy are being used to focus on rebuilding your immune system and fighting off the ailment, so there is li...
- How come when my feet and/or legs get cold, they ache a lot??
- Could be arthritis. I would see a doctor and see what they diagnose.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does it feel like my bones in my arms and legs ache, when the weather gets cold?
- Q: Whay can I do to alleviate the pain? I am a 36 year old female.
- A: Sounds like it could possibly be the early stages of arthritis of some form. You should see your doctor for blood tests so that s/he can determine if you do have it, and what type, as treatments can vary. In the meantime, an OTC pain reliever that contains an anti-inflammatory (ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen) may help alleviate some of your pain. Good luck to you, and I hope you find an answer to your pain soon!
- why do my legs and feet ache and my feet get cold from standing?
- Q: i'm a hostess in a restaurant so i stand all day. by the end of the day my feet and legs ache and feel like i've run a marathon. Also, my feet get cold. I have muscle pain the next morning as if i worked out the day before. this is not normal. what could it be?
- A: I'm no expert, but I see there hasn't been a response to your question yet, and I know first-hand how disappointing that is when you have a health concern.Your symptoms are somewhat similar to mine. However, my pain and coldness occur at night when I'm resting. So, as soon as I lie down in bed, the pain starts and my lower legs and feet get very cold. I use a heating pad, which makes the pain worse for about an hour or two, but once I get the legs warmed up, the pain subsides and I'm able to sleep.I was just diagnosed with Peripheral Artery Disease. I'm not saying you may have it, but it is definitely worth mentioning your symptoms to your doctor. Even if it's just for the peace of mind.Wishing you the best....http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3020242
- When it gets really cold my legs ache????why is that?
- A: Poor circulation in the legs.
Prev Question: What are some remedies for urinary tract infections
People also view