Why do you get pimples on your back
Much like facial acne there is no single cause for the formation of acne on the back. Experts presume it is due to the same things [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-you-get-pimples-on-your-back ]
More Answers to "Why do you get pimples on your back"
- How do I get rid of back acne?
- I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or ...
- How to get rid of pimples on my back?
- I had this problem also. What I did is use Aveeno Skin Blighting Daily Scrub. It has little beads in it. I would everyday (in the shower) put a fairly large amount on my hand (about the size of a quarter) on my palm and rub it on my shoulde...
- What should I do for the little pimples I get on my back?What wou...?
- Here's what worked for me to clear my body acne. The best product I used was an antibiotic called Doxycycline. You got to get this prescribed from a Derm. Get the Doxycycline thats 100MG per capsule. Take one a day. This should clear you of...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do back pimples hurt so much worse than pimples on your face?
- Q: obviously.the question was why
- A: They're usually a lot bigger than the ones on the face and by the time you've noticed them they tend to already be infected, that's why they hurt more, having said that they do heal up very fast as the skin on the back is a lot more robust than on your face.EDIT Tea tree oil is great for combating back spots, get a tea tree shower gel and slosh it over your back before you get out of the shower daily, that'll keep pesky back spots away.
- How can you get rid of pimples on your back?
- Q: How can you get rid of pimples on your back?
- A: If you're in your teens, it's especially tough, but you can improve things.First, cleanliness and hygiene are a must. Not only a shower every day, but use something like a loofa, or a "rough" brush to pull off the dead skin and get rid of the oils & crud that clog up pores (the usual cause of zits). Next, don't wear the same stuff two days in a row, especially when it's warm and you're sweating a lot. Girls sometimes wear the same bra longer than they should, and it collects more oil, bacteria & crud, and literally grinds it in as you move. Also, trying to wear a softer, or looser one is a big help. The cleaner you keep the stuff next to your skin, the happier your skin is.Some people say not to pop zits. Well, I did, and I'm convinced it's a lot better than just suffering with them and letting that little local infection cook some more. If there's pus in there, pop the hummer, clean it up a bit with alcohol, and stick some Triple Antibiotic cream on it. Can't go wrong, and I think it keeps one zit from spreading out (or getting really out of control). Just don't work real hard on zits that are just red, and not "ready." Holding a cloth with VERY hot water on it over the pimple will sometimes bring it to a head, or make it easier to pop. Stick the cloth on, and after it cools, reheat & do it again. After a few times, things often begin to work better.The next part is the hardest, but in the long run it made an incredible difference in the zits on my back. I had them until I was about 50, and my wife worked on them regularly. However, after the doc went nuts and screamed at me about cholesterol and diet, etc., I finally got way off the fried foods. I still have some now and then, but basically we bake stuff now instead of frying everything.It took me a long time to make the connection between my back and those fried foods, but I can't explain it any other way. I've had about one back zit in ten years, instead of it being a regular twice-a-week session torturing my back. It's the only lifestyle change i made, but it sure made a difference.Good luck with this.
- Why do I get pimples and dots on my back?
- Q: Why do I get pimples and stuff on my back when my face is blemish free and I drink lots of water, eat relatively healthy and exercise 5 days a week?Why!Its so yucky, and I can't get rid of it?
- A: Its body acne. You will outgrow it eventually. Ive seen 29 year olds with it still. Just make sure you scrub your back clean of any sweat or oil when you take a shower. especially after exercising. Cuz all that oil and sweat clogs ur pores and produces pimples and blackheads on your back.
Prev Question: What does brown vaginal discharge mean
People also view