Why do my hands and feet turn purple
Peripheral artery disease is a common circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-my-hands-and-feet-turn-purple ]
More Answers to "Why do my hands and feet turn purple"
- What causes a baby's hands feet and face to turn purple and red??
- I'm no doctor but I would look into the following: Cold Agglutinin Disease, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Mumps, Mononucleosis, Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Lupus, Acrocyanosis Check out the following link for more ...
- Why do my feet and hands turn a slight purple color??
- Hi. I had a roommate that had this problem with her feet and hands. She was diagnosed with Raynaud's Disease. Google it, or check wikipedia or webMD and see if your symptoms match. It is not dangerous to most people that have it, just reall...
- Is it normal that my 1 year old's feet and hands turn purple..??
- sounds like poor circulation, to be safe I would see a doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do my feet and hands turn a slight purple color?
- Q: Im always cold. and sometimes i shiver when no one else is cold. my feet and hands turn a Slight purple/pink im 14 and i noticed it happening last year 5'5 105lb not overweight
- A: Hi. I had a roommate that had this problem with her feet and hands. She was diagnosed with Raynaud's Disease. Google it, or check wikipedia or webMD and see if your symptoms match. It is not dangerous to most people that have it, just really annoying, so don't get too freaked out when you read up on it. Good luck, and definitely see your doctor.EDIT: She was also very thin like you are. Not sure if that means anything. She was about your age when diagnosed and perfectly fine today aside from this
- My sons hands and feet turn purple?
- Q: I have a 2 1/2 month old son who's hands and feet get really cold and turn purple occasionally. We mentioned it to the doc at his last appointment and he said "keep an eye on it". Its starting to happen more frequently, and hes due for another check up in 2 weeks. Has any one had this problem? I realize its prob from low circulation but what causes or fixes it?
- A: Hi there I just wanted to reassure you that apparently it is just poor circulation and is quite common in babies. The only thing I can suggest is just to be aware of it and to wrap your lo up a bit more than you would do normally.Good luck
- Is it normal that my 1 year old's feet and hands turn purple..?
- Q: When he was an infant, his feet use to turn purple, and they said that it's normal in infants. But, I am wondering if that is something that he should have grown out of? Or what could this be caused from?
- A: sounds like poor circulation, to be safe I would see a doctor.
Prev Question: What are symptoms of migraines
People also view