Why do my ears ring randomly
Ringing in your ears happens when cells inside your ear that send sound messages to your brain are injured or over-stimulated. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-my-ears-ring-randomly ]
More Answers to "Why do my ears ring randomly"
- Why do my ears ring randomly?
- Your ears ring when the tiny hairs in your ears are dying, or being damaged, you should see a doctor, if you ignore this your hearing could be damaged when you are older. This may be something else but you should get checked anyway x good l...
- Why do our ears randomly ring?
- Well ... unless you believe in voodoo and magic it is not because someone is talking about you or famous people would all be driven insane! =P It is actually called tinnitus and is a symptom of other issues you might have to do with your in...
- Why is it my ears randomly start ringing?
- you have a severe case of celliphoniousearious its a very rare disorder and you will likely die
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is it my ears randomly start ringing?
- Q: sometimes it just happens for about 1 minute and it goes away again. i doubt its tinnitus. i'm only 15 by the way.
- A: you have a severe case of celliphoniousearious its a very rare disorder and you will likely die
- Why did my ears just randomly start ringing?
- Q: I just got tinnitus in my right ear, I have't even been around loud sound today. It was just for like 2 seconds though, but it was strange. Anyone know why?
- A: I have that too. I think it's just the blood rushes to your head when you hold your neck for a position a long time that cause it.
- What exactly cause your ears to ring?
- Q: Just 5 minute ago my ear just randomly started ringing. What's the cause of this?
- A: Your ears ring when noises louder than shouting damage parts of your inner ears called hair cells.
Prev Question: What causes constapation
People also view