Why do i have crabs
You can get crabs from sexual transmission, from sleeping in an infested bed or using infested towels or wearing infested clothes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-crabs ]
More Answers to "Why do i have crabs"
- What are crabs?
- Crabs are a type of louse that typically infests the hair in the pubic area, where it causes intense itching. The problem begins when a female crab louse lays egg sacs (or nits) at the bases of your pubic hairs. In 5 to 10 days the eggs hat...
- How to Care for Hermit Crabs
- Maintenance, Food, Nutrition, Humidity Hermit crabs are essentially well known for being a low maintenance pet. They work well for kids and don't require as much work as a dog or a cat. They need to have bedding which should consist of sand...
- What do Hermit crabs eat?
- What do you mean you have it bottled with tap water and sea salt? I hope you don't mean it's drowning and completely in water like a fish. Hermit crabs live on land. Did you buy the hermit crabs or find them? If you found them, they nee...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why do star fish and crabs die in a aquarium?
- Q: every time i buy a star fish or any type of crabs , they die after a couple of days , why ?
- A: starfish and crabs require pristine water quality and a very stable salt level neither one tolerates a fast salt level change so if you are just dropping them them in there from the store and not acclimating them righ that in itself can do it, i keep my salt level in my invert tanks at 1.023-1.024. the main reason they die is poor water quality if you have any ammonia in your tank that will do it and high nitrates will definatley kill them, nitrates are not directly harmfull to fish but it is to invertabrates like stars and crabs. if you use any medicine in your tank like algae medicine ick medicine or copper these all kill inverts
- Why do hermit crabs not grow their own shells?
- Q: If anyone even knows the answer. I was just wondering, why do hermit crabs not grow their own shells, like snails do, if they need shells so badly? Why do they instead use dead shells from other sea creatures and find a new one when they grow out of it?
- A: It's natures way of putting abandoned snail shells to good use. As long as the shells are readily available, hermit crabs have no reason to evolve their softer "love making" tissue to match their armored defenses.
- Why can only male crabs be legally sold?
- Q: I read somewhere that only male crabs can be legally sold. And when fisheries catch females they just throw them back in the water. I was just wondering why only the males can be legally sold? Thanks for the info!
- A: It's basically to help protect the populations. The removal of a female from the population has a much stronger effect than the removal of a male. One male crab can fertilize the eggs of dozens of females, so a healthy population doesn't need as many males as females. Because of this, a population can still stay relatively stable by removing males but no females.
Prev Question: What are some methods to prevent sweating
People also view