Why do I get a headache when I bend over
Getting a headache when you bend over could be caused by sinuses. Do you have allergies? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-get-a-headache-when-i-bend-over ]
More Answers to "Why do I get a headache when I bend over"
- Why do i have a severe headache, nausea and lost consciousness???
- Headache. A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are extremely rare.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I get a headache when bending over or stretching?
- Q: I normally don't get headaches, but I found that if I bend over really quickly, it feels like the top of my head is under a lot of pressure. My eyes also feel pressurized.Also, when I stretch my neck, such as my touching my chin to my chest, it feels like the muscles in my neck are stretched all the way from the top of my head. Then the whole back of my head and the top feels tight. Why does this happen?
- A: I think its something to do with the oxygen in your blood or something. (Have you ever stood up quickly and got lightheaded? it's because your dehydrated, so maybe it could be that you need to drink some more water.) I get lightheaded when I stretch my hamstrings too. When you put your head to your chest you are supposed to feel the strech through the back of your neck so thats normal.Good luck!
- When I bend over to pick sth from the floor etc., why do I have a headache afterwards?
- Q: When my head is down to pick sth from the floor etc., afterwards my head aches. Any ideas about why?Can there be a problem in my brain?
- A: What normally happens is, as you are standing, your heart is fighting gravity in order to get blood to your head. When you bend over, your head becomes lower than your heart, your heart still thinks it's fighting gravity for a couple of seconds, so you get an increased amount of blood in your head causing a feeling like an ice cream headache, can also become increased from sinus pressure. Same happens when you are laying down and get up really fast, your heart isn't fighting gravity while you are laying down, so when you get up, blood rushes from your head causing you to feel light headed.
- I get a slight headache when I bend over?
- Q: when I stand up it is fine just when i bend over.I presently do not have a cold.
- A: ben dover lol
Prev Question: What causes you to have a headache in the back of Your head
People also view