Why do I bleed when I pee
Blood in the urine can come from any condition that results in infection, inflammation, or injury to the urinary system. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-bleed-when-i-pee ]
More Answers to "Why do I bleed when I pee"
- Why do I bleed when I pee?
- ive never had this issue, but it may be a problem. where is the blood coming from? if its comeing out with your pee or if it drips out of down there and two diff things. if its coming out of your vag, its no big deal, but if its coming o...
- Do Baby Rabbits Bleed When They Pee?
- Maybe sometime it could i am just breeding my rabbit for 4 days now
- Is it normal to bleed when you pee after having sex for the first...?
- Please call your doctor right away on this. Blood in the urine is NEVER normal.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I bleed when i pee i don't get why tho?
- Q: When i got for a pee not every time but every day now i seem to bleed when i pee, and it burns. Its been like this for 3 weeks now but the second week was okish. Im asuming its a cut but I dont get why its still there after 3 weeks how long will it take to heal and any ideas how i got it.And yes i do have sex, if that helps.
- A: Do you mean your blood contains urine or your bleed PV when you urinate? If blood is present in your urine and it burns when you wee then this indicates a UTI which requires antibiotics. Take a urine sample to your GP first thing tomorrow.
- Why does it burn/bleed when I pee?
- Q: Everytime I take a wiz A huge amount of bleeding and burning occurs. I would rather stick a sharp stick directly into my rectum. Please help.
- A: well that sounds like a personal problem but if it happens again post a video of it on youtube and post the link on here. then maybe someone can help you out more. or love you a little more
- period wise.. why is it i bleed more when i pee, and nothing is on my pantyliner but a spot?
- Q: i am 24 yrs old, have 1 child almost 4yrs old, and i am not sexually active. i didn't have a period last month. and this month i would only bled when i went to the bathroom. i wore a pantyliner and only had a spot the size of a piece of popcorn. that lasted 5 days. my normal time is 2 days.
- A: If that is not normal for you I would consult a doctor. Maybe you don't ovulate regularly (pcos maybe or some other ovulatory issue).
Prev Question: Is gonorrhea curable
People also view