Why are my pupils always dilated
Assuming you're not a coke head, I remember reading in some bio textbook that different people have different baselines...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-my-pupils-always-dilated ]
More Answers to "Why are my pupils always dilated"
- Why are my pupils always dilated?
- Shine a light from a pinlight flashlight in your eye while holding the flash light at a level position and 45 degrees to your eye from the side and have someone note the time. Your pupil should shrink when the light is shined on it immediat...
- Are dilated pupils always a sign of taking drugs?
- Are the pupils always dilated or just off and on? Some medication take 4-6 weeks to really kick in and even then often need to be changed or adjusted. Bi-Polar Disorder can be very difficult to treat. As far a snacking goes some meds cause...
- Should my child wear sunglasses, since the pupil is always dilate...?
- Outdoors on a sunny day, your child will be more comfortable wearing sunglasses. If your child already wears glasses, they can be coated with a clear ultraviolet filter, which will help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why are my pupils always dilated?
- Q: Ever since I can remember, I have had overly large pupils, alot bigger than other peoples... I do not drink or do drugs, or take any kind of meds that would so this..they are just naturally big. the eye doctor always asks me if i am on drugs, and i always tell him no.... but i don't think he believes me. why are my pupils always so big and dilated, do i have somethign wrong with my eyes?
- A: Shine a light from a pinlight flashlight in your eye while holding the flash light at a level position and 45 degrees to your eye from the side and have someone note the time. Your pupil should shrink when the light is shined on it immediately and remain small for 30 seconds. If it gets large or pulsates within a few seconds, this is an indication that your adrenal glands are exhausted. If this is the case, you may have a diet issue or could have something called "Addison's disease." In any case, you can go see a Certified Nutritional Therapist and they can make the determination as to whether you are nutrient deficient or have another type of problem causing this.good luck to you
- Why are my pupils always dilated in pictures? While anyone else in the same picture doesnt have?
- Q: dilated pupils..I dont do drugs either.I hate it cause you cant see my color.How can I change this?
- A: your eyes do not react to light like everyone else's.maybe stay in bright light before having the picture taken.maybe you should go to a doctor and make sure your eyes are healthy.
- Why are my eyes always dilated? And what would cause my pupils to be different sizes?
- Q: This is a recent change. Both of my parents and several of my coworkers have commented over the past few weeks that my pupils look very dilated. I do not use drugs (other than Advil occasionally for a headache or cramps!) My pupils seem to be different sizes as well. I have light blue eyes, and I've always been sensitive to sunlight, but it seems to be even more so lately. Sometimes when I'm indoors things are almost blurry if the lights in the room are too bright. Glaucoma runs in the family -- my father and grandmother both have it. Is this an early sign of that?I had an eye infection about a month and a half ago and I was prescribed Vigamox -- could that be related?What other conditions affect the size of the pupils in this way?
- A: Go see your doctor. Eyes that are always dilated can be normal but you're describing recent changes that don't suggest that this is normal for you. You may get referred to an opthalmologist or neurologist.
Prev Question: What if you have green poop
People also view