Why am I bruising so easily
Easy bruising is caused by two general mechanisms: the small blood vessels become weak or the blood does not clot normally. MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-am-i-bruising-so-easily ]
More Answers to "Why am I bruising so easily"
- Why am i bruising so easily?
- Everyone bruises from times to time. If one is constantly banging against furniture or involved in heavy contact sports, bruises are expected. Some people bruise easily, while others can be knocked about frequently with no apparent bruising...
- What causes me to bruise so easily?
- You should see a physician for a Physical examination Examine for bruises which may suggest Hemophilia, Christmas disease, platelet disorders or disseminated intravascular coagulation. Examine for petechial body rash (pinhead size red rash)...
- Can I stop myself bruising so easily?
- If you are otherwise healthy and just have fair, delicate skin like I do, there really isn't much you can do. Just eat right and stay healthy. Make sure with your doctor that you don't have any underlying problems first though.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why am I suddenly bruising so easily?
- Q: I dont normally bruise easily but for like the past 3 or 4 weeks not only have I been bruising easily but badly.what could be the cause?
- A: Have your iron checked - it could be nothing...it could be low iron. I have anemia and bruise ridiculously easily.http://www.mamashealth.com/nutrition/anemia.asp
- why am i all of a sudden bruising easily?
- Q: it just all of a sudden started. i am getting bruises all over my body and they dont look like a normal bruise, and im not even running into things or im not getting hit. and i havent been to a doctor in a very long time, no insurance or a job to go. ideas please!??!
- A: Sounds rough are you on any form of aspirin because it thins your blood out and can cause bruising easily.
- I am excessively tired and bruising easily what is going on?
- Q: I am on the birth control seasonique and for the past month and a half I have had a very small flow of a period and have been bruising VERY easily. If I bump into anything, I get a bruise. Now, I am extremely tired. Last night I went to bed at 11, got up at 1030 and went back to bed until 6pm. I am still exhausted. What could be going on?
- A: I am not a doctor, but it sounds like anemia or leukemia I had something similar happen to me a few years ago and this is what they tested me for.
Prev Question: Are colds contagious
People also view